Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: cheapest place for 14day ultimate?

Post Thanks / Like
    anyone know? disney have it at 175

Post Thanks / Like
    anyone? Id like to know too

is a 14day ultimate better for uk people than getting the park hoppers over in disney?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AKLnut, post: 62778
    anyone know? disney have it at 175
    Attraction Tickets Direct have it for 189 but they do price match with free delivery and real tickets so.....

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggery, post: 63387
    anyone? Id like to know too
    is a 14day ultimate better for uk people than getting the park hoppers over in disney?

A 14 unltimate is great of you're gonna get the use from it, the seven day premium gives you seven days at the main four parks and five pluses so that's still a potential 13 days there, all to be used within 14 days.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jodie, post: 63518
    A 14 unltimate is great of you're gonna get the use from it, the seven day premium gives you seven days at the main four parks and five pluses so that's still a potential 13 days there, all to be used within 14 days.....
    ooo thats interesting Jodie. What are pluses? can they be used for any park? I didnt realise that a 7 day would perhaps work for us

Post Thanks / Like
    The amount of plus's you get increases with how many 'main' days your ticket is for so with a seven day ticket you get five, actually it's seven as written on attraction tickets direct.

The plus's are good for one visit per 'plus' to Typhoon Lagoon, Blizzard Beach, Disney Quest, Wide World of Sports. So no hopping with the plus's ~ If you go to Blizzard Beach then Disney Quest in the same day that's two plus's (the main parks can still be hopped)

See here

Sometimes the price increase for a better ticket is minimal so it's worth having 'just in case' but the seven day ticket is still valied for 14 days so may be good enough for you lot

Post Thanks / Like
    Premiertravel have 14 Ultimate for 161 adults & 142 kids for 2009. Sorry those prices are Pounds but I have an american Keyboard with no pound sign.

Post Thanks / Like
    That sounds good does anyone have a link to premiertravel? are they trustworthy? we need a 14 day too

Post Thanks / Like
    I believe those prices are out of date, since disney put the 14 day ultimate tickets up last week. (prepared to be corrected though)

Post Thanks / Like
    Yep they sure are, I left my original reply on October 29th.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh bother, I need a 14day ultimate too... where's the best place for them now?
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast