Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: help with planning

Post Thanks / Like
    GF is upper crust and you pay for what you get. I love FW but it is aways from the parks but Disney bus will take you anywhere on Disney. I would rent a couple of the cabins, but that is me.

Post Thanks / Like
    When do you plan to travel? Month? Year? How many nights? That gives us a bit of idea for pricing. Many people have three or more years between WDW visits and begin planning pretty far out, so it's possible to extrapolate pricing based on season, year and current prices.

What is the composition of your group? How many adults (age 18 and over) and children. What are the ages of the children at the time of the WDW visit?

If it's necessary to book two suites, what would be the configuration of the adults and children? The grand villas are wonderful (sleep 12), but are limited and tend to be booked pretty far out during some periods of the year.

Airfare. That's a tough one these days. Our UK members can help best with that, but pricing is hard to predict at this point.

Post Thanks / Like
    Just my opinion but I wouldn't base my resort choice on the location (as in if it's closest to MK). All resorts have transportation that take you to all the parks. I've stayed at Animal Kingdom Lodge which is furthest from MK but once you get on the bus it doesnt' seem that long. Pick a place based on your budget & your personal taste in style & theming. There are so many great ones! You may want to do a midline priced resort (moderate) & that way not so much of your money is going for room & you'll have more to spend on shopping or food or doing other activities. You really should research the resorts perhaps on this site & look at lots of pictures so you can get an idea. They all have wonderful pools too!
    [SIGPIC]The Family![/SIGPIC]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12