Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: No happy medium

Post Thanks / Like
    I actually couldn't wait for the warm weather to finally break! It was in the mid 60's today & supposed to be the same tomorrow. Perfect autumn weather! But the nights have been cold, this morning we had our first frost so my flower beds are officially in need of pulling up. any volunteers to help a gal out?? hehe
    [SIGPIC]The Family![/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    IT was beautiful this weekend- 7- degrees, then bam today 40 degrees and raining- supposed to get snow on Weds. I hate the cold!

The trees are beautiful though.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BigThunder, post: 63944
    I actually couldn't wait for the warm weather to finally break! It was in the mid 60's today & supposed to be the same tomorrow. Perfect autumn weather! But the nights have been cold, this morning we had our first frost so my flower beds are officially in need of pulling up. any volunteers to help a gal out?? hehe
    I'll help . Cold and wet here but thats nothing new. I am hoping that when we go to New York it will not be wet, cold i can live with.

Post Thanks / Like
    First of all shelly...that is just a tease before it gets miserably freaking COLD...;) Love you, hate that state lol

Colorado has been chilly here too...what do you mean I have to put my flip flops away?!?!?

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia
    Post Thanks / Like
    We got the thunderstorm tonight - lost power twice!! :shocked025:
    Next trip - Bali! (March 2015)

Post Thanks / Like
    I saw you had frost warnings the past two nights Johnie. We are a little bit more moderate here with the Chesapeake Bay and ocean. Actaully a little chilly, but doesn't that make it extra nice to sleep!;)

Post Thanks / Like
    we are a step above frost...its snowing...

Post Thanks / Like
    A couple of days ago I went out for my walk in sandals and without a jacket. Tonight it's going to be 2c..... Brrr.

Quote Originally Posted by Shellyamc, post: 63943
    It smells like Halloween outside :)
    Oooh, lovely. Autumn is the best time of year.
    [CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 63923
    I must have been asleep......
    Or at WDW! :D:

Looks like we might have two or three weeks of autumn this year. It's beginning to cool off a bit every few days. Although two weeks ago the overnight lows were in the 40s and I had to wear a sweatshirt during my morning walk!

The A/C has been turned off for about two weeks and I'm hoping it will be able to stay that way until next spring!

Post Thanks / Like
    :p it must have happened when I was at WDW! Fall is my absolute favorite time of the year. Oh well at least it's pretty out regardless of the temps.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast