Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: No happy medium

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Taja, post: 64166
    Or at WDW! :D:

Looks like we might have two or three weeks of autumn this year. It's beginning to cool off a bit every few days. Although two weeks ago the overnight lows were in the 40s and I had to wear a sweatshirt during my morning walk!

The A/C has been turned off for about two weeks and I'm hoping it will be able to stay that way until next spring!
    I love that time of year....turning off the AC is awesome. Open the windows and get fresh air! Kind of rare here in Virginia..hehe

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah we don't open the windows too much around here. Either it is too hot or too cold to do it. Then there are the pollen issues.......

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    we have fall allergy issues in this house as well so as nice as open windows are we must refrain. i generally go straight from having the a/c on to having the heat on!
    I wish we'd get some thunderstorms here! havent' had a good all day rain for i don't know how long & we need it. Plus i love a good storm :)
    [SIGPIC]The Family![/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    It's been lovely and sunny here today, bit chilly in the wind though.
    I love autumn.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoAlice, post: 64011
    First of all shelly...that is just a tease before it gets miserably freaking COLD...;) Love you, hate that state lol

Colorado has been chilly here too...what do you mean I have to put my flip flops away?!?!?
    This is very true. It will be really really cold soon enough :p015: Good thing I like playing in the snow :)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123