Thread: will there be special christmas 09 pins?

Post Thanks / Like
    Do disney do special pins each christmas? I think if they do thats what I would want to collect

Is it just a christmas set or are there christmas resort sets and park sets and all sorts?

Post Thanks / Like
    The only Christmas pins I've seen are for MVMCP.

In 2007, they did a different pin for each week of MVMCP--they were available beginning on Sunday at MVMCP and some sold out on Tuesday! Ours did--it was Tink and really cute! :sigh;

They also issue limited edition pins for AP holders. I think they did them by the week last year, as well.

I haven't seen any other pins. Some of the MVMCP pins may be available at DTD or in the park shops after the event period. I didn't see any last year, but I wasn't looking, either.

They're probably a good profit center for Disney, so I would expect them to continue and possibly extend the options.

Post Thanks / Like
    I buy the Christmas pins every year but I'm not sure if they are the ones you get at MVMCP That wasn't any help at all was it :rolleyes008:

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh gosh...there are all kinds of Xmas pins....I've seen them with all different characters (Chip n' Dale, etc...)on Ebay. If you aren't looking for any with the years on em' or specific to the MVMCP....then Ebay is the place. You can also find Halloween ones like this, too.

Post Thanks / Like
    They do special Christmas pins every year. Or at least we have been able to get them in the past. The MVMCP pins are available ONLY at the party and I would advise you to buy them early as they often run out of not only pins but other things like T-shirts later in the evening.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix