Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: a good Monday morning to you all!

Post Thanks / Like
    Y'all really get into some mischief while I'm sleeping, don't ya?

Glad the weather has cleared for some of you.

We're looking at temperatures around 90 degrees through Friday--then dropping into the 80s. Sunny and clear! :)

Post Thanks / Like
    Today Dh went back to work after 2 weeks off :sigh; I want him to come back home, but he says he needs to work. Bah! I miss him.

We had BAD rain all day Saturday, a nice day yesterday, then it rained overnight..have no idea what today is going to be like

Post Thanks / Like
    Dry, bright and chilly here so went for a short stroll. There are some black clouds out there now though.
    Just been filling holes in the wall where DH pulled some screws out....
    [CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    Home from work today with a sick little one. Bryce woke up yesterday with what looks like pink eye and an ear infection..:rolleyes008:
    Krista

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] But there's this one particular harbor..sheltered from the wind...where the children play on the shore each day and all are safe within...

Post Thanks / Like
    Its cold and very wet here. We have had a really heavy hail shower as well. Dd has gone to the Eden project with her carers. Thought it was safer there as at least they can get out of the rain. They are all of to see High School Musical tomorrow. I wonder if the carers will enjoy it as much as Mama Mia . Me well i have done a few things then made the mistake of coming on line.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sunny and perfect here. Cool, for Florida with no humidity. Just the right sort of day for touring the parks.

Unfortunately, I'm working. :sigh;

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12