Thread: Joh and Kate plus 8

Post Thanks / Like
    Next monday the 3rd November @ 2pm on Disc.H&Heatlth the Gosselins are off to Disney World. It may be in two parts but not sure.

Post Thanks / Like
    I love this show. I am always amazed at them.

Post Thanks / Like
    I believe that this is an old one unless they are going again. It was very..umm..interesting to watch I do admit to watching the show, but Kate puts me on edge most of the time.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Shellyamc, post: 66655
    I believe that this is an old one unless they are going again. It was very..umm..interesting to watch I do admit to watching the show, but Kate puts me on edge most of the time.
    It is repeated. I missed it first time round. Kate can be scary can't she. I guess routine is very important to her. I take my hat of to them, could you imagine 8 kids :shocked025:

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mainecoon lover, post: 66787
    It is repeated. I missed it first time round. Kate can be scary can't she. I guess routine is very important to her. I take my hat of to them, could you imagine 8 kids :shocked025:
    No! I couldn't even think of having 6 at once. I always say it will be wonderful for them when the kids are grown and all the family comes home etc, but to get through the growing up part would be way too hard for me!