Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Should we feel guilty?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by luvthemouse, post: 66861
    We have another trip planned for next year with the family. It will be the first week of December 09.

Shut up....thats when I plan on taking my kids!!:p

And my birthday too!!

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoAlice, post: 67017
    Shut up....thats when I plan on taking my kids!!:p

And my birthday too!!
    It sounds like it's PARTY time :za4: :za4: next December :207:

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    GO! Do not feel guilty! You and your DH need adult time. :)

Krista, if I remember correctly, Jackson was part of our meet in December 2004. He just doesn't remember it!

Looks like we may have the beginnings of a meet for December 2009. I'm looking at the same time frame. Strictly looking at this point--have to see what happens in the interim.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Taja, post: 67061
    Krista, if I remember correctly, Jackson was part of our meet in December 2004. He just doesn't remember it!

Looks like we may have the beginnings of a meet for December 2009. I'm looking at the same time frame. Strictly looking at this point--have to see what happens in the interim.
    Yes he was! That was the trip with the kids and WITHOUT DH... NEVER again! Plus there was the roomate..:rolleyes008:

So who wants to come along next December??
    Krista

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] But there's this one particular harbor..sheltered from the wind...where the children play on the shore each day and all are safe within...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by luvthemouse, post: 66820
    Good one Wendy... No, that ship has sailed. No more babies from here. Nope. No. Nada.

I know that Jack will be fine with staying at Mom's, and Bryce won't care. But Holly will be seriously ticked off.
    Chris and I REALLY need a trip alone for more than just one night. And actually the last time we did that, I was VERY pregnant with Bryce. So, as much as I hate to admit it, I'm really looking forward to going without the kids... Please tell me I don't sound like a bad mother...
    Don't feel guilty you both need time together as a couple. You are not a bad mum and if you are so am i as i can not wait to go to New York this week without dd. We all need a break sometime. Yes i will miss and worry about her but she will be in good hands. I bet she will not miss me but i can 100% say she will be ticked of knowing we are going on holiday.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123