Thread: HP touch screen laptop

Post Thanks / Like
    Has anyone seen this? The commercial was on ALL weekend and now I want one! Is it any good? Is there a better one on the market? Just so you know, luvthemouse's DH has a touch screen practically indestructible laptop for work and it is very cool.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    And after 3 1/2 years, it's going in for repair... The cursor on the screen gets stuck and you have to shut down to get it to work again. That said, it is a ToughBook, and it has been through EVERYTHING! And this is the first time something has gone wrong with it.

I will tell you, after using Chris' laptop, I like it much better than a regular one. I'd love to have a touch screen one myself...
    Krista

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] But there's this one particular harbor..sheltered from the wind...where the children play on the shore each day and all are safe within...

Post Thanks / Like
    And the commercial has the coolest Joan Jett song ever!!

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hmmm..I have not seen these. off to check it out.

Post Thanks / Like
    :p isn't that funny? I swear they showed this commercial no less than
    30 times this weekend.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ive seen the HP touchscreen Desktops but havent seen their laptops yet! I'll have to go look!

I do feel that touchscreen will be on everything eventually, it's a much more intuitive way to work

At the moment though, not much really supports it other than the normal click a window type stuff. We'll need to get some really great apps to support it before it becomes a must have
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com