.....but, where do you think the dollar is heading?
I bought about 75% of my TC's and $'s in the summer when it was $2 to 1.
I still need to buy some before we travel in December but at around $1.50 to the 1 at the moment seems really awful to me!

I don't know if I should wait in the hope that the rate gets better or cut my losses now in case it gets worse

Anyone else in this situation right now?