Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: photos from our day out

Post Thanks / Like
    We've just been to the local park instead. Willow tried to chase a moorhen, didn't see the drop-off point, and fell in the lake.

I can understand the owners of places like this want to preserve them as much as possible but it would be nice if a few more places welcomed dogs.

Post Thanks / Like
    oh thank you *so* much for your compliments - i am so very happy you like them!

Dawn, i had to practically chase that flippin' robin roud the park to get a decent pic - every time i tried the thing flew away!

Post Thanks / Like
    WOW Lovely pic's what lovely colours. I must take the kids there as I'm not that far away.

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks Lozzy - it was a great day out, my 2 really enjoyed it. cost us almost 20 for a family ticket mind you!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mumof2, post: 67426
    thanks Lozzy - it was a great day out, my 2 really enjoyed it. cost us almost 20 for a family ticket mind you!
    Was it busy? I have just looked at there website and it says parking could be an issue. I saw the price but I am lucky enough to have e free entry family ticket.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lozzy, post: 67440
    Was it busy? I have just looked at there website and it says parking could be an issue. I saw the price but I am lucky enough to have e free entry family ticket.
    it was busy, we had to drive down a hill park in the grassy overflow area but that was meant it was just a bit further to walk up the hill - not a huge problem really. there's a disabled car park by the entrance and people were coming and going all the time in the main parking area so it's pot luck i think...

Post Thanks / Like
    lovely photos! my faves are 5 and 10!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Excellent photos Mum, really excellent. Hard to imagine a castle..at least for this American. That looked like a wonderful way to spend the day. Kudos on the bird picture (was it actaully a robin? Are European one not the same as ours?). That is a difficult shot what with shutter lag and all. Great colors on the trees!:p015:

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks Britchick - actually i like those too, they turned out better than expected!

Watchinherskip, thank you! I found these links for you to have a look at American Robin, European Robin

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mumof2, post: 67470
    it was busy, we had to drive down a hill park in the grassy overflow area but that was meant it was just a bit further to walk up the hill - not a huge problem really. there's a disabled car park by the entrance and people were coming and going all the time in the main parking area so it's pot luck i think...

Thanks, we are going to go next weelkend if the weather is ok.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123