Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you doing for halloween

Post Thanks / Like
    We've been invited to a party and still havent made a costume. We'll end up throwing a cloak on or something

Post Thanks / Like
    not a lot this year!

My inlaws and I took the boys to a local park on Weds evening where they have a Ghost train round the lake with lots of people dressed up - it was very cold but they had fun...

Tonight around 5.30pm DS14 will take DS9 trick or treating around our local neighbourhood to people we know, then around 6pm we're popping over to my brothers house where they will do the same around their neighbourhood with their children!

Then we'll go back to their house to munch on the treats they will (hopefully) collect! ;)

Post Thanks / Like
    Im working tonight :( Aaron and i have just carved some pumpkins tho!

Post Thanks / Like
    I'll be doing my usual cowering behind the sofa and hoping none of the neighbour kids knock on our door.

Post Thanks / Like
    We don't actually do anything apart from carve pumpkins. We live in a small court of only 4 houses and two will be unoccupied tonight so no trick or treating for my children. Maisie gets all excited thinking it's going to be some big occasion only for nothing to actually happen!

Post Thanks / Like
    We don't do anything, I do have plenty of treats in for the local children though :D

We mainly get the small children and their parents stand on the pavement waiting for them I don't think we had one last year that didn't say thank you, I'm looking forward to it :)

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am handing out candy for the first time. :D I wish I was trick or treating though. And I have just noticed that Ghost Hunters is going to be running a marathon today. :D

Post Thanks / Like
    Just haning out at the "Ponderosa" passing out candy. DD is bummed out that her boyfriend has to work and is then going out to a party. She opted out of the party as she said there would most likely be drinking there. Got to love that girl of mine!:p015:

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Watchinherskip, post: 68105
    Just haning out at the "Ponderosa" passing out candy. DD is bummed out that her boyfriend has to work and is then going out to a party. She opted out of the party as she said there would most likely be drinking there. Got to love that girl of mine!:p015:
    A good reflection of good parenting. :D

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Billie, I would like to think so. She always had a good internal moral compass, her heart is always in the right place. Now if we could just get her to clean up her bedroom:p

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast