Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: walmart or target

Post Thanks / Like
    We have Super Walmart around here and just regular Target. I love both. Both stores have a minimum $40 cover charge :p

Target has some phenomenal deals. You have to go to the endcaps near the walls to find them though. Alysia found one of those round cushion chairs that is on a stand on clearance for $20!! I also got my Mickey smoothie maker for $20 there.

Wal-Mart is always packed I agree.

Bathrooms in both stores are gross.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am embarrassed to say that I have never been in a Target as I always thought they were like a sort of Staples, i.e. stationery and computers. I think it was just the colour of their signs

I aim to rectify the situation in a couple of weeks and will definitely be visiting Posner Park (may also give JC Penney a nosey too)
    Lynn

Post Thanks / Like
    We love Super Target and usually visit all the ones in the Orlando area during our trip. We rarely go into Walmart as it's usually crowded and dirty, where as Target is much cleaner and rarely packed out. The other benefit of Target is that they have a Starbucks concession inside

There are quite a few around so it's worth checking on the Target website. When we were there in the summer they were building a new one on the 192 opposite Publix so when that one is open it will be the closest to Disney.
    ~July 2009 ~ 5 weeks in Florida AKV, Villa, Vero, BLT, SSR & GF~
    ~October 2009 ~ WL, CR Tower Club & BLT~
    ~August 2010 ~ DCL and Bay Lake Towers~

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 68260
    We have Super Walmart around here and just regular Target. I love both. Both stores have a minimum $40 cover charge :p

Target has some phenomenal deals. You have to go to the endcaps near the walls to find them though. Alysia found one of those round cushion chairs that is on a stand on clearance for $20!! I also got my Mickey smoothie maker for $20 there.

Wal-Mart is always packed I agree.

Bathrooms in both stores are gross.
    Whats a $40 cover charge .

We visited both last year and much prefered Target although Walmart was good. I think if i remember right i spent more in Target not because it cost more, just that it took my fancy. There is a Target just across the road from Florida mall. You do have to cross the road and it can be busy but we managed it with dd in her wheelchair.

Post Thanks / Like
    I believe she was joking and stating that she usually spends at least $40 there.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by foreverducky, post: 68491
    I believe she was joking and stating that she usually spends at least $40 there.
    ah

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12