Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Ornament Exchange Sent/Received

Post Thanks / Like
    YAY I am so relieved they got to you! You won't find anymore like those anywhere, I made them :). The wings and the blue bow I bought, the rest I did myself. Really happy that you like them :)
    One great pair of shoes can change your life.~~Cinderella
    Be the kind of Woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says " ! She's up!!"

:muahaha:

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Dawn, that Santa is awesome!!

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepinCatz, post: 76743
    YAY I am so relieved they got to you! You won't find anymore like those anywhere, I made them :). The wings and the blue bow I bought, the rest I did myself. Really happy that you like them :)
    you are amazing! Thank you so much again, I will post piccies later so that everyone can see them

Nicki

Post Thanks / Like
    Mine went in the post this morning.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MystikPiglit, post: 76566
    I received a package from Watchinherskip.

I have a fab TinkerBell ornament and an ornament depicting the Virginia Beach lighthouses. I went here:

http://www.lighthouseratings.com/CapeHenry/

to read about them and it is now on my list of places to visit when I eventually get my longed-for trip to Virginia.

Thank you very much, Dan and family.

Merry Christmas!
    YEA!!!! That was fairly quick for the postal system. You are very much welcome Diane. When you do make plans to get here, make sure you have my number, I would love to show you around.

Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Watchinherskip, post: 76772
    When you do make plans to get here, make sure you have my number, I would love to show you around.
    How kind, thank you. I'm hoping it will be the next trip after WDW. So probably 2011.
    High on my list of places to go whilst we are there is the Walton's Mountain Museum. :D
    [CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MystikPiglit, post: 76780
    How kind, thank you. I'm hoping it will be the next trip after WDW. So probably 2011.
    High on my list of places to go whilst we are there is the Walton's Mountain Museum. :D
    Why yes there is! It is in Schyler (hope I spelled that right). We went to the museum a few years ago. It is outside of Charlottesville and Thomas Jefferson's Monticello. The museum is at a little crossroad near the little post office. It is in an old school if not mistaken. Lots of memorobelia and you can drive by the house that Earl Hamner used to live in and served as the model for the Waltons.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Watchinherskip, post: 76787
    you can drive by the house that Earl Hamner used to live in and served as the model for the Waltons.
    Cool. I shall start the planning after the WDW trip. :D
    [CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    I am smack dab in the middle between Cape Henry and Walton's Mountain so you can come see me too

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    everynight i get home i look to see if the postman has left a card....pace pace

Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast