Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Ornament Exchange Sent/Received

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepinCatz, post: 76743
    YAY I am so relieved they got to you! You won't find anymore like those anywhere, I made them :). The wings and the blue bow I bought, the rest I did myself. Really happy that you like them :)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinkerbell, post: 76752
    you are amazing! Thank you so much again, I will post piccies later so that everyone can see them
    Here are the amazing ornaments:

Nicki

Post Thanks / Like
    They are so cute! You are very clever Catz

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    tahnk you :)!!
    One great pair of shoes can change your life.~~Cinderella
    Be the kind of Woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says " ! She's up!!"

:muahaha:

Post Thanks / Like
    Those are beautiful catz!

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    I was so excited today i received a beautiful Disney box and inside was a gorgeous Minnie & Mickey Christmas pin, some cosy snowman socks, some lovely Christmas chocs, im eating a peanut butter one just now it`s yummyand the most beautiful Tinkerbell light up ornament, i`m going to put it at the top of my tree so i would like to say a HUGE to a wonderful friend called Debi (Tinker) & of course Jim I hope you have a magical Christmas xxxx
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh i forgot to mention the lovely Christmas card Debi thank you soo much, and i will certainly think about you when i look at Tink on top of my treeJacqui xxxx

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok. I got a package in the mail!!! THANK YOU SazzleDazzle!
    We fought over the chocolates, but I won cos they are MINE MINE MINE
    Love the little Mickey tin...it's going on the tree too! The angels are beautiful!
    Gold is SO my color :)
    Thank you thank you thank you! Oh and the Christmas card too....Rick's going "Hmmm, that's not Disney." He's such a purist.
    People who say money doesn't buy happiness...don't know where to shop!

Post Thanks / Like
    Bev, I just wanted you to know that luvthemouse said she received her package this weekend. She hasn't had time to post. But she loves it!

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazmine, post: 81665
    I was so excited today i received a beautiful Disney box and inside was a gorgeous Minnie & Mickey Christmas pin, some cosy snowman socks, some lovely Christmas chocs, im eating a peanut butter one just now it`s yummyand the most beautiful Tinkerbell light up ornament, i`m going to put it at the top of my tree so i would like to say a HUGE to a wonderful friend called Debi (Tinker) & of course Jim I hope you have a magical Christmas xxxx
    Jacqui, I'm glad you got it and loved everything BUT that was from the other forums exchange . I hope my recipient here gets her ornament soon . LOL
    Your Welcome ! I can see how you get confused . I sometimes type welcome to the UOG or forget where I'm at and have to edit everything . LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    As Johnie said, I haven't had much time to get on and post, but thank you Bev!!! I love the ornament! Jack laid claim to the candy canes immediately! And the box of cards and the Christmas card were lovely..YOU are soooo talented!! Thank you again!
    Krista

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] But there's this one particular harbor..sheltered from the wind...where the children play on the shore each day and all are safe within...

Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast