Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Ornament Exchange Sent/Received

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lisaw, post: 82044
    Thank you so much Krista, I collected my parcel from the post office this morning. :D

I have a gorgeous Santa Mickey Stocking Advent Calendar, he is fantastic. You get a little star that you put in the tiny pocket of the day and Mickey has a little chat with you about the day! I love, love love him

There was also a really cute Mickey bauble for the tree which I have put next to the stained glass mickey ornament that you made for me in the exchange a few years ago.

Thank you again Krista I loved my parcel and i will get a photo up asap
    Yay!!! I'm so glad it finally arrived. I was starting to get worried... Hey if this keeps up, you can have an entire section of your tree provided by me! LOL!!! And I'm very glad you liked it...
    Krista

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] But there's this one particular harbor..sheltered from the wind...where the children play on the shore each day and all are safe within...

Post Thanks / Like
    Lol! The calendar was a big hit with the kids this morning and it's great that they both get to have a go.

It went off in the middle of the night by itself - scared the life out of DH

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazmine, post: 82007
    Will post as soon as mine arrives johnie, now dont go worrying
    Jacqui xxx
    I'm a bit worried yours hasn't arrived as I posted it the same day as your card.

Post Thanks / Like
    Cards seem to get there a lot quicker than packages.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lozzy, post: 82935
    I'm a bit worried yours hasn't arrived as I posted it the same day as your card.
    Dont worry lozzy im sure it will arrive soon, i posted 2 parcels to the same area at the same time and 1 parcel took 9 days longer to get there, hmm Royal Mail how do you explain that then ?!!!!! I promise i`ll post as soon as it arrives
    Jacqui xx

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazmine, post: 83104
    Dont worry lozzy im sure it will arrive soon, i posted 2 parcels to the same area at the same time and 1 parcel took 9 days longer to get there, hmm Royal Mail how do you explain that then ?!!!!! I promise i`ll post as soon as it arrives
    Jacqui xx
    Has it arrived yet.??? I really hope it doesn't get lost in the post.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm getting worried as well and it was such a nice Disney ornament .

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MystikPiglit, post: 76780
    How kind, thank you. I'm hoping it will be the next trip after WDW. So probably 2011.
    High on my list of places to go whilst we are there is the Walton's Mountain Museum. :D

Well this weekend went to see my brother at the University of Virginia (he was guest lecturer) and had a night in Charlottesville. We got to spend Saturday together and what did he most want to do..you got it..go to the Walton's Mountain Museum. So we drove down the Blue Ridge Parkway, making stops for photos, a quick hop to the Wintergreen Resort to watch the skiiers and have a pint, and then a quick jaunt over to the muesum...FYI..it isn't open all year! Closed in the winter..who knew? hehe

Will have to upload the photos of dejection. One newsworthy bit of info, they actaully moved the Hammner home a few blocks so that it is between the museum and the general store.

My brother tested me with trying to name all the Walton kids....I couldn't do it at the first try. Can you?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lozzy, post: 84344
    Has it arrived yet.??? I really hope it doesn't get lost in the post.
    lozzy hon it hasnt arrived yet
    Jacqui xxxx will post as soon as

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinker, post: 84433
    I'm getting worried as well and it was such a nice Disney ornament .
    Very Worried !!! I posted Daveann's the same day as I posted Jazmine's .
    Last time this happened on the other place, the package was dropped off at a neighbours house and that neighbour went away . It finally got to my recipient and mystery was solved . Still hoping it gets to you DaveAnn .

Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast