Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Ornament Exchange Sent/Received

Post Thanks / Like
    Ah no Debbie. :( I'm so sorry to hear that your brave little guy is in more pain and physical trouble. :( I know you are working yourself to death too.

Please take care, and I'm certain that whomever is due to receive your ornament will completely understand.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Watchinherskip, post: 75445
    Jeez, they aren't nice are they? The one I use (main PO in Portsmouth) is fantastic! The guys who work there are very helpful and cheerful. Nice to see customer service.

Now my package was sent to the UK..they never asked me for a customs form... Hope it gets there ok. I think the packages sent last year for another exchange got there just fine and I didn't do a customs thing. PO guy asked anything fragile, perishable...yada yada..to which I said no, does that make a difference in them requiring me to get a customs form?
    They told me I didn't need a customs form when I sent my calendar. In the past, they have asked for it. I just always fill it out now.

Oh Debbie, please take care. I will let your sendee know it's going to be a little late.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Debbie i am so sorry to hear about your son.I hope the pain subsides. It's time for those Disney videos again. No one in there right mind will be bothered by the delay.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks all.Thankfully all the pain relief is doing its job ( i oculd do with it as my back is aching with lifting him). Andrew is comfortable and just nodded of, hence having a catch up on here.

My sister is going into town tomorrow and is going to pick one up for me.

1997 - Newport Bay Club -DLP
    1998 & 1999 - Disneyland Hotel & Sequoia Lodge- DLP
    2000 - Caribbean Beach Resort WDW
    2001 & 2002 - Newport Bay Club -DLP
    2003 - Hotel New York - DLP
    2004 - Grand Floridian - WDW
    2005 - Hotel New York - DLRP
    2006 - Grand Floridian - WDW
    2007 - Yacht Club - WDW
    2008 - Disneyland Hotel, DLRP
    2009 - Yacht Club WDW, HRH & BLT
    2010 - Beach Club WDW

Post Thanks / Like
    Aww Deb hun im so sorry to hear such awful news poor little mite and poor you, such a worry, now dont you stress over an ornament you know peeps will understand, you try and get some rest too, im sending you & Andrew lots of love & thinking of you all.
    Jacqui xxxx

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok my package is officially on it's way!!

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    I received a package from Watchinherskip.

I have a fab TinkerBell ornament and an ornament depicting the Virginia Beach lighthouses. I went here:

http://www.lighthouseratings.com/CapeHenry/

to read about them and it is now on my list of places to visit when I eventually get my longed-for trip to Virginia.

Thank you very much, Dan and family.

Merry Christmas!
    [CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds awesome MP! I love Cape Henry. It is gorgeous down there. We truly are blessed to live in a beautiful state

Post Thanks / Like
    wondering if my package to my recvr got lost in the mail?
    One great pair of shoes can change your life.~~Cinderella
    Be the kind of Woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says " ! She's up!!"

:muahaha:

Post Thanks / Like
    When did you mail?

Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast