Thread: Nokia N96

Post Thanks / Like
    Who like's the new Nokia N96 . I was all excited and trying very hard to get dh to buy me one. I went to phone store to have a look and was very dissapointed indeed. It looked and felt very cheap, very plastic looking.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mainecoon lover, post: 68606
    Who like's the new Nokia N96 . I was all excited and trying very hard to get dh to buy me one. I went to phone store to have a look and was very dissapointed indeed. It looked and felt very cheap, very plastic looking.
    yeah same for me. After the N95 I was expecting great things but in fact what they've done is captialised on the N95 tech to make a cheaper feeling unit and stuck tv on there to make it look better.

I don't believe it's the REAL successor to the n95 no way, it's not good enough. They've got something else in store I'm sure
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith, post: 68609
    yeah same for me. After the N95 I was expecting great things but in fact what they've done is captialised on the N95 tech to make a cheaper feeling unit and stuck tv on there to make it look better.

I don't believe it's the REAL successor to the n95 no way, it's not good enough. They've got something else in store I'm sure
    My feelings exactly. I will be sticking with my N95.

Post Thanks / Like
    I've been dissapointed with it myself :( Not that I could afford it anyways :(
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh tell me more. I was/am just about to upgrade to it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Disneybumble, post: 68730
    Oh tell me more. I was/am just about to upgrade to it.
    It very cheap plastic looking :(. The only diffrence i think is it has tv on it. You will be much better of with the N95, great little phone. I love mine.