Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 40

Thread: Hello

  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    411
    Post Thanks / Like
    I saw the temp the other day in Orlando.. it was warmer in London at one point! ( And we've had freeeezing weather the past week) I'd be so gutted if I went this time of year and it be like that! I remember last year it hit a low of 75 and that was cold to me lol.

    Welcome back Mick.

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Berkshire UK
    Posts
    5,026
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow that went quick! Welcome back

    We had it cold (fleeces in the daytime weather) a couple of years ago in Oct after the hurricane :p015:






    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  3. #13
    Senior Member mumof2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    West Sussex
    Posts
    9,051
    Post Thanks / Like
    hey, a photo trippie is fine with me Mick! ;) glad you had fun.......now get to work on those pics man!




  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    8,342
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can't wait to see all those photos....well at least a few hundred. :D

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Dorset UK
    Posts
    3,356
    Post Thanks / Like
    doesnt seem like you have been away long at all

  6. #16
    Senior Member uscwest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Woodbridge, VA
    Posts
    8,188
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome home Mick, hope you had a wonderful time.





    My Facebook Profile: Facebook

    To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

    When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix



  7. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Billericay,Essex, UK
    Posts
    11,340
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven, post: 68670
    I saw the temp the other day in Orlando.. it was warmer in London at one point! ( And we've had freeeezing weather the past week) I'd be so gutted if I went this time of year and it be like that! I remember last year it hit a low of 75 and that was cold to me lol.

    Welcome back Mick.
    it wasnt that bad ste, just a few days and then abck to normal, was always in shorts and t shirts but it was cold for a few days in the mornings, so we just had some retail therapy lol

    Quote Originally Posted by lisaw, post: 68671
    Wow that went quick! Welcome back

    We had it cold (fleeces in the daytime weather) a couple of years ago in Oct after the hurricane :p015:
    omg never had any clothes like that anyway lisa lol

    Quote Originally Posted by mumof2, post: 68672
    hey, a photo trippie is fine with me Mick! ;) glad you had fun.......now get to work on those pics man!
    i think that will be the sort of trippie you will all get anyway mairead lol

    Quote Originally Posted by foreverducky, post: 68674
    Can't wait to see all those photos....well at least a few hundred. :D
    you will i promise...so far i think its 1823 and i think i missed some coz the battery in the camera died lol

    Quote Originally Posted by daveann, post: 68681
    doesnt seem like you have been away long at all
    seems ages to me thank god

    Quote Originally Posted by uscwest, post: 68688
    Welcome home Mick, hope you had a wonderful time.
    thx john we did :)
    Mick

    Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008



  8. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Cornwall
    Posts
    2,697
    Post Thanks / Like
    So pleased you had a great time .

  9. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia
    Posts
    1,799
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome back Mick!

    Seems like you were away ages - guess I was impatient to see you and hear all about your trip!
    Next trip - Bali! (March 2015)

  10. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Billericay,Essex, UK
    Posts
    11,340
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mainecoon lover, post: 68699
    So pleased you had a great time .
    thx michelle, nothing will dampen the fun for me in wdw :)

    Quote Originally Posted by kazzaqld, post: 68702
    Welcome back Mick!

    Seems like you were away ages - guess I was impatient to see you and hear all about your trip!
    seems that way every trip for me kazza

    oh you was, was you lol
    Mick

    Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008



Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •