Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: vent....

Post Thanks / Like
    :wall1: :wall1: :angry-smiley-053: :angry-smiley-053: :angry-smiley-053: :signs091: :signs091: :signs091:

Liars...every single one of them...I would like to request a a flipping off smilie...

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Post Thanks / Like
    Who's been dreadful to you now Sarah?

"Always take a banana to a party." :banana1:

Post Thanks / Like
    In the famous words of Jodee Messina...my give a damns busted

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Post Thanks / Like
    awwwww whats up sarah
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    You give someone an opportunity..more than one...to tell someone whats up and they play it off like nothing is wrong...Im raising the BS flag...I do not compete with anyone for time and I do not deal well with being pushed aside...men are stupid

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoAlice, post: 69134
    You give someone an opportunity..more than one...to tell someone whats up and they play it off like nothing is wrong...Im raising the BS flag...I do not compete with anyone for time and I do not deal well with being pushed aside...men are stupid
    sorry i resent that remark :tongue0011-1::tongue0011-1:;)
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    I am banning men from my life for a lonnnnnnnnnng while. :D

Post Thanks / Like
    Well it's about darn time you both came to your senses!

Sarah, not worth it woman! Not worth it! Reserve your energy for things that work for you.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I have vowed to be watchful of red flags...you are free to join my watch Sarah.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh I do...which is why I always ask direct questions...someday someone will not ... I dont wanna say lie...but not keep me in the dark

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast