Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Here we go...

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm so proud. They just announced that Richmond is blue by a landslide. Richmond is typically red.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    That is wonderful Johnie! It's great to see places turn around, isn't it?

SC is completely red. :sigh;

Still waiting to hear how Florida falls. At least my heart, my Maine was blue. :D :D

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    It is very interesting! Hope springs eternal :p015:

I wish Tim Russert could have been around to watch all this :(

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh please don't! I cannot tell you how very much I miss him, especially tonight. I've actually been in tears thinking about it. :(

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I know. They had his son on earlier.

Post Thanks / Like
    I couldn't watch. :( How stupid is that? :( He was just so darn wonderful. Some people leave us way too soon. :(

Post Thanks / Like
    Woohoo!! They just announced that Virginia is BLUE!!!!

Ok I am going to go outside and see if I see the Four Horsemen of the Apocolypse......

Post Thanks / Like
    I've just learned that hatred and intolerance has carried Florida. Yes on 2 seems to have won. :( I am so piggin depressed. :(

Post Thanks / Like
    change is slow and hard fought.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have goosebumps. I am actually proud to be a Virginian on an election night :p015:

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast