Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you reading now?

Post Thanks / Like
    I just started the Outlander series by Diana Galbadon. I just started today but it's pretty good so far.

Alysia is on the 3rd book of the Twilight series and tells me I MUST read it too. So, I'll read that when she's done.

So, what are you reading?

Also, do you read a lot? I am a voracious reader. I just cannot be reading something. I've always been this way. My parents were not big readers suprisingly enough. My sis is a big reader but I think that's due to me.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    :ashamed008: I am reading a romance. I love romance novels, they are usually my books of choice. However, I am always reading schools too though.

I have read the Twilight books and they are great.

I love reading and have always loved reading. Reading is my favorite hobby and wouldn't know what to do if I couldn't read.

As anyone seen the Kindle? I want of those. :D

Post Thanks / Like
    I would like to add that while I read romances, I do read other books.

Post Thanks / Like
    :p I completely understand. I read all sorts of intellectual things but do love to lose myself in something fun too. I also believe when one is spending lots of time studying, you need to read something fun and trashy :p015:

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    I am reading The Host by Stephanie Meyers...the same author as the Twilight series (which I've already read and loved). This one is very different, though. It's more sci fi and was targeted to adults instead of the tweens. So far, it's very intriguing...not sure I would say it's as good as the Twilight books, though it's very hard to compare.

"Always take a banana to a party." :banana1:

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm actually rereading an old favorite. I've got to get out to get something new, but just don't have the time right now.

Daughters of a Coral Dawn.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Have you ever tried Zooba? You sign up and get a hardback monthly for $9.95. You create a list. I've been using them for a few years now and haven't had any problems. I prefer hard backs since they last longer and this is a great and inexpensive way to get them.

Post Thanks / Like
    No. I have this emotional dependancy on choosing books though. I'm totally in need of the touch, smell, look and heft of a book purchase. Oh, and the content too, of course.

I like hardcover best too, but will take paperback if it's something I want. Especially if it's "brain candy." I'm not going to put much money in something that is just pure entertainment.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 69578
    Have you ever tried Zooba? You sign up and get a hardback monthly for $9.95. You create a list. I've been using them for a few years now and haven't had any problems. I prefer hard backs since they last longer and this is a great and inexpensive way to get them.
    You've told me about them before, but I've never signed up. I keep a wish list at amazon.com for Marcus' sake...without that list he'd be paralized when trying to buy me gifts. If it's not on that list, I have no hope of ever receiving it unless I order it myself.

I borrowed the Twilight books from my niece, so I didn't have to buy them any way. And as I implied above, The Host was a gift from Marcus off of my amazon wish list.;)

"Always take a banana to a party." :banana1:

Post Thanks / Like
    oh goodness I understand that need completely Tink! I could literally spend all day in a bookstore. Especially now that they sell food and beverages, have comfy seats and encourage you to read there :p015: It's heaven.

I like going to the library too but unless I know what I'm looking for, I am hopelessly lost. They really should set up like a bookstore.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast