Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What are your plans this holiday season?

Post Thanks / Like
    It's fast approaching! What will you be doing to celebrate?

Thanksgiving-me, Alysia and Mike are going to Kentucky to spend it with my grandma.

Christmas-we will be here with my family, my parents, my sister and new BIL. Mom almost always invites others to join us for dinner so who knows who else we might have.

The week after Christmas, my girls and I have rented a house in Ocean City and are going to have FUNFUNFUN!!

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Not totally sure this year. I think Thanksgiving will be at my parent's house.

Usually Dh and I do Christmas eve at our house since my Nana can't do it anymore, Christmas day at my parent's house, then the day after with Dh's family. This year I'm not sure if my sister will have time off etc., so we might do Christmas day and have Christmas eve at my Parent's. Honestly I have no clue. I am ready to eat though :p015:

Post Thanks / Like
    We have a meal booked for the whole family on the 19th, since usually we go to my Grandad's and since he died we won't have a day where we all go and see each other (we'd meet there then he'd go to my Aunty's house for their christmas dinner)

Now we're going out for a meal, and then back to our house for a bit of a drink and stuff. Then we'll be meeting at my aunties house on the actual day to say merry christmas ect.

Not sure what we're doing on new years tbh!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    I know! I had such a craving for turkey and stuffing the other night.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Working.

It's my turn for Christmas Day this year but I've scored an 8.45am to 2pm shift which means we can do presents before I go in and then dinner when I get home. Boxing Day will probably be at home then we have to fit the family visits in around the next few days because I'll be working again over New Year. It's Disney money.

Post Thanks / Like
    we are having friends round for thanksgiving but we celebrate it the weekend after because obviously we don't have the thursday off. christmas we have decided to have just the 4 of us this year, we want to sleep in our own bed and watch what we want to watch, I am working Christmas eve, we have Sis and BIL with my 10 month nephew coming on the 27th for the weekend so that will be fun. We will be saving his presents for then.

Post Thanks / Like
    Christmas Eve we always go out for a family meal.(Just us 5). Then we see my parents as Christmas Eve is their wedding anniversary. We then come home open the quality street and watch "It's a Wonderful Life" . Christmas Day it's at ours. This year there will be 10 of us squished in my house. All good fun
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    We are going to my mom's for Thanksgiving. This year my sis and niece will be in town. DH will fry the turkey and mom will make all the sides :) Yummy!

Christmas Eve we usually do with my mom's family, Christmas starts at my house, MILs for brunch, mom's for presents, dad's for dinner!! Whew...is it over yet??
    xxoo Rosie

Post Thanks / Like
    We are spending Thanksgiving at DSIL in South Carolina. Long drive to SC:mad:

Christmas usually spent in Pennsylvania (we have the whole week off as DW and I are teachers) but DD has no doubt work at her coffee house this vacation. We will spend as much of Christmas in PA with my Mom and my brothers and their families.

NYE will be for three families (three of the four families that went with us to the Peaks of Otter last month) a time spent at Kiptopeake State Park Lodge (has 6 bedrooms). Should be fun, this is a new one for us.

Post Thanks / Like
    We have our works party the 19/12/08 then have the weekend off, then I have to work the 22 and 23/12 and I'm then off until 05/01/09!

Going to stay at my parents house for Christmas Eve and Christmas night, then going to London for a few nights for a break over New Year! So excited!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast