Thread: My DH is a big kid!

Post Thanks / Like
    We went out today to buy garlands for Christmas for the new furniture and he only wants to put all our Xmas decorations up NOW!!!!!!!! I had to practically wrestle the stuff out of his hands.

Post Thanks / Like
    :p your DH sounds like fun. I think I would have let him put the stuff up now. You don't want to wait too long or the weather might get nasty ;)

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    hahahaha, you should let him do it so long as he gets you double the amount of Crayolas this christmas!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    These are indoor ones! lol...the glitters going to get everywhere and I will lose my patience.

Post Thanks / Like
    He sounds like me :D

Post Thanks / Like
    We went shopping in a fabulous place it was like being in America (about time we started catching up on the decs front here in UK) and by the time we'd finished his eyes were all sparkling lol... he's gettin' nuffin' tho'............ aw..... don't you all feel sorry for him... we have an agreement... OK so he'll get little token pressies... cos that's what we do. Don't believe in being utterly ridiculous and spending thousands for one day.

Post Thanks / Like
    We're not party poopers but we kind of decided one year when I got a 40 facial mirror, and bath gelee and some other stuff.... I have a perfectly acceptable mirror that only cost 5 and I don't have baths lol I have showers all the time... I think the girl at the store saw him coming lol cos I couldn't use one single thing he got me.. bless him. And we treated ourselves to solid oak furniture for the lounge this year instead... that's our present to ourselves.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Crayola DeVille, post: 70026
    We're not party poopers but we kind of decided one year when I got a 40 facial mirror, and bath gelee and some other stuff.... I have a perfectly acceptable mirror that only cost 5 and I don't have baths lol I have showers all the time... I think the girl at the store saw him coming lol cos I couldn't use one single thing he got me.. bless him. And we treated ourselves to solid oak furniture for the lounge this year instead... that's our present to ourselves.
    And you'll remember it much longer!

Let him decorate for the holidays IF he will dust and vacuum until after the date you normally would decorate.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oooooh! I know how he feels, we bought a new pre lit Christmas tree this year and I can't wait to put it up.:thumbs_up: