Thread: I really think Amy and I are going to end up yelling at each other

Post Thanks / Like
    you may want to buy your tickets to the main event...I hear Evander Holyfield will be boxing before us....

So a 2 weeks ago a bunch of us from work went out...it was brought up in a meeting and EVERYONE asked the person heading it up where it was and when...yada yada...evrn I asked where and when it was...

Well Amy got all butt hurt cause she wasnt asked to go....quote from her blog

"I even heard that some of my friends from work went out to a bar one night without inviting me- that really hurt my feelings. I suppose that I’m not much fun to be around right now, but all the more reason for me to get out of the house and try to let my hair down… Whatever."

Seriously? I know I am an insenstive person and yes after our trip I really hoped she wouldnt show up. But come on show some freaking inititive...am I wrong here?

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Post Thanks / Like
    Some people always feel like they have to be invited. That's just the way it is.

Is she depressed? If so, then she really will feel that way.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    she is manic depressive..ugh why me?

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Post Thanks / Like
    Aha. Well she probably drives most people away with the mood swings. If she's in a depressive state, she's definately going to need to be invited to stuff. I know it's not your problem but I'm just trying to explain how people tick. If she was manic, she'd probably either show up and be the life of the party or a complete jerk. Either way, she wouldn't feel a need for an invitation.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    seriously after florida I really dont wanna be around her..In a way I am thankful that we didnt go when you girls went..I wouldnt have wanted you to have to put up with that

Post Thanks / Like
    :p I'm a southern girl. I can put someone in their place and they'll think it was their idea!

Post Thanks / Like
    Im tired of biting my tongue but I dont wanna say anything to her to make her feel worse...but I have to cause Im watching her dogs over christmas

Post Thanks / Like
    Not sure what to say....I feel bad for her, but not so bad that I'd put up with it after a while. I'd invite her, and let herself decide whether to show up or not. that way YOUR bases are covered.
    People who say money doesn't buy happiness...don't know where to shop!

Post Thanks / Like
    everyone was invited...thats the problem...she wanted to be personally invited

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoAlice, post: 70067
    everyone was invited...thats the problem...she wanted to be personally invited
    AHHH one of those. Sad...really. There's not a whole lot you can do then.
    People who say money doesn't buy happiness...don't know where to shop!