WELL DONE GIRLS!!!!

xxx
    Carreen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Well done!! The video is great :p015:

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just caught up with this thread - well done both girls, will be keen to see how Caitlin got on!
    Next trip - Bali! (March 2015)

Post Thanks / Like
    WooHoo Well Done Robyn ! Hope Caitlin did well, too .

Post Thanks / Like
    I just caught up on this thread too and I'm so excited for the girls. Who knows pretty soon one of them may end up on Dancing with the Stars :p015:

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow what a long day! We left home at 6.30 yesterday morning and got in at 11pm! It was so great seeing Robyn there, Caitlin was actually a bit shy at first, she said 'Mum, Robyn is a proper teenager now!'

I was so proud of Robyns group. We didn't get to see them dance as Caitlin was dancing at the same time in different halls :rolleyes008: But we saw them get their trophy and they were so excited!

Well done to you all! It was a massive competition and especially being your first one you did fab!

Caitlin did OK, she made the semi finals in her solo which was good as she has just gone up an age group and a level at the same time which makes it tougher.

Their team came 4th which was really good as two of the team are only 4 bless them! :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    yaaay - well done girls!

Post Thanks / Like
    Robyn didn't get in until nearly 1am and as she had been up since 4.30am she was too tired for school today so i reluctantly let her stay at home.

I feel really guilty though and have made her promise she will see her teachers tomorrow to catch up on work missed.Up til today her attendance was 100% but as it's her first GCSE year she can't afford to miss anything.

I really wish i'd been there yesterday.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizneyblonde, post: 71589
    Robyn didn't get in until nearly 1am and as she had been up since 4.30am she was too tired for school today so i reluctantly let her stay at home.

I feel really guilty though and have made her promise she will see her teachers tomorrow to catch up on work missed.Up til today her attendance was 100% but as it's her first GCSE year she can't afford to miss anything.

I really wish i'd been there yesterday.
    it'll be fine - don't worry.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sure Robyn will catch up, she probably wouldn;t have been much good at school anyway if she was too tired. They do go on too long considering the distance some people travel for them. Most of the comps we do are within 90 minutes but even then when they start at 9 and finish at 6/7 pm are very long days especially for the younger ones. Still we have two Sundays off now! :bounce022:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast