View Poll Results: Do you prefer to shop online or on the high street?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • NEVER shop online if I can help it

1 3.57%
  • Shop online a little bit

6 21.43%
  • Shop online frequently

8 28.57%
  • I shop online almost all the time & prefer it

13 46.43%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Will you shop online more this christmas?

Post Thanks / Like
    we've decided to start getting Christmas ornaments for everyone from now on...takes up less room lol and easy to ship...so the Disney store is getting shopping from us this year...3 for $20 is a great deal for those :)
    One great pair of shoes can change your life.~~Cinderella
    Be the kind of Woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says " ! She's up!!"

:muahaha:

Post Thanks / Like
    I do a bit.
    But I've just been in the Man Utd online store as nephew is a big Ronaldo fan. T-shirt = 8.50, shipping for one t-shirt 4.50!!!

Rethink on that one. Don't suppose anyone lives near Old Trafford do they? :sigh;

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn, post: 71201
    I do a bit.
    But I've just been in the Man Utd online store as nephew is a big Ronaldo fan. T-shirt = 8.50, shipping for one t-shirt 4.50!!!

Rethink on that one. Don't suppose anyone lives near Old Trafford do they? :sigh;
    If there's any chance you can convince nephew that Bournemouth FC are a shedload better than Man U then I might be able to pick you up a Brett Pitman shirt for 2 shillings and sixpence!

Post Thanks / Like
    I do half and half. There is some stuff I find online that I just couldn't get in a store, but it does seems to end up cheaper over all if I just shop in the local malls etc.

Post Thanks / Like
    I like shopping in person but I will often go see if I can find a cheaper price online.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Claire, post: 71386
    If there's any chance you can convince nephew that Bournemouth FC are a shedload better than Man U then I might be able to pick you up a Brett Pitman shirt for 2 shillings and sixpence!
    Nice offer but I can get a Brighton shirt for a farthing and 2 bottle tops. :D

Post Thanks / Like
    Amazon is awesome - do 90 % of my christmas shopping in 1/2 an hour without having to pay parking :D - then play 'delivery time roulette' :D

Post Thanks / Like
    I do most of my shopping online through Quidco if I can and using voucher codes for extra discounts or free delivery if possible :D

I buy from Boots in their half price or less sale a few days before Christmas for next year and I also buy from M & S at midnight on Christmas morning :D for the early bargains.

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    I do my grocery shopping online but I like to go out to the shops for almost everything else. :)
    [CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't think they offer grocery shopping online here but if they did, I'd be all over it! I hate shopping for groceries and I cannot take Mike and Alysia or I end up spending way more than I planned!

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12