Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: News Alert Another Huge Disney Deal

Post Thanks / Like
    some good news for some and some not so good news for others
    Some previous guests got a 40% pin offer in the mail yesterday that must be booked by 3/31/2009

Here are the dates:
    January 4-15
    January 25 - Feb 12
    March 1-14
    August 23-Oct 3
    October 25-31
    November 15-21
    November 29-December 5
    December 13-24

Channel 9 news in Orlando also reported a quick blurb that Disney may be doing some layoffs.

Post Thanks / Like
    What is a pin offer?

Post Thanks / Like
    Disney sends an email postcard to some select guests that previously has stayed at WDW . It has a pin # , like a code that mouesavers would list , and then you call your TA or Disney directly to book with this code . I need to check my yahoo site .

Post Thanks / Like
    My dates but no email!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    A lot of people never get the postcard/email. I have never received one. You cannot use someone else's pin either.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Gosh no! There have been instances where people have shared PINs and booked rooms and when they arrived, couldn't show that they'd actually been the one to recieve the card. Their booking was invalidated. That was some time ago, and I'm sure they have things much more sophisticated now, but never share or accept a postcard PIN for a Disney offer!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I didn't get one either . I had to check my yahoo address . I did the lasst time and it was right after that one , that Disney released the same offer to Disney cardholders . Just thought I'd share the info in case you missed the email postcard under another addy .

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Tinker, I'll keep a watch on my email. I've never gotten a usable PIN. I got one but was already booked for free dining during the same period the PIN was for.
    xxoo Rosie

Post Thanks / Like
    DB it is very very very rare for UK guests to get a pin code email honey. In all my years doing these trips I have had 1, yup just 1 UK client who had a pin attached to her name....... and as it turned out the AP discount was a better deal for her.... but it can happen..... just don't hold your breath honey.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the info Val. I'd hate for someone to miss out on a valid good price while waiting and hoping for a PIN that is very unlikely to appear.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast