Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 40

Thread: Nutsters 08 Trip To See The Mouse PT III/IV Shopping/Animal Kingdom

  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Billericay,Essex, UK
    Posts
    11,340
    Post Thanks / Like
    these are some of expedition everest as you will all know

















    Mick

    Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008



  2. #12
    Senior Member mumof2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    West Sussex
    Posts
    9,051
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ukwdwnut, post: 71306
    no im not, dont believe a word they tell you, its all lies

    Mick, Mick I know you well enough to know that's just not true - and I can see your post count remember!

    Love the Expedition Everest photos but don't think that's a ride i would ever be brave enough to try! :shocked025:




  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Billericay,Essex, UK
    Posts
    11,340
    Post Thanks / Like
    stopped off at restaurantosaurus have photos but been asked not to post them sorry

    tree of life love looking close up at this :)



    then we are off on safari :)









    and just for dorothy

    Mick

    Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008



  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Billericay,Essex, UK
    Posts
    11,340
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mumof2, post: 71339
    Mick, Mick I know you well enough to know that's just not true - and I can see your post count remember!

    Love the Expedition Everest photos but don't think that's a ride i would ever be brave enough to try! :shocked025:
    dang busted

    omg id do all the rides in a blink of an eye and i missed that so much this trip :(
    Mick

    Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008



  5. #15
    Senior Member mumof2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    West Sussex
    Posts
    9,051
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ukwdwnut, post: 71345
    dang busted

    omg id do all the rides in a blink of an eye and i missed that so much this trip :(





  6. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Billericay,Essex, UK
    Posts
    11,340
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mumof2, post: 71382
    but i did do big thunder mountain OMG i forgot how much this chucks you about......i could have gona on all the coaster bar duelling dragons, i wish i did now looking back :(
    Mick

    Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008



  7. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    237
    Post Thanks / Like
    Another Great day! I do love a trippie that has more photos than words! You only have to look at my PRE- Trippie!!!!;)

    xxx
    Carreen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]




  8. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Billericay,Essex, UK
    Posts
    11,340
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by caz1712, post: 71464
    Another Great day! I do love a trippie that has more photos than words! You only have to look at my PRE- Trippie!!!!;)

    xxx
    thx again carreen

    cool will go check it out :D
    Mick

    Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008



  9. #19
    Senior Member MystikPiglit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Norfolk.
    Posts
    6,481
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the tiger pics. We love AK and go there several times each trip.
    Great pics of EE. :)
    [CENTER]







  10. #20
    Senior Member mumof2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    West Sussex
    Posts
    9,051
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ukwdwnut, post: 71457
    but i did do big thunder mountain OMG i forgot how much this chucks you about......i could have gona on all the coaster bar duelling dragons, i wish i did now looking back :(
    better to be safe than sorry though Mick




Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •