35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Real Christmas tree

11 31.43%
  • Artificial tree

24 68.57%
  • neither

0 0%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Real christmas tree or artificial?

Post Thanks / Like
    Real, we don't have the storage space for an artificial one during the rest of the year plus my mum would never let me have a real one but now it's my house :p

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL- Do yankee candles do car air fresheners in the pine scent? It would be good to hang a pine tree one on the inside of an artificial tree, so that it smells like it's coming from the tree (might be quite hard to hide it though!)
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Can't make my mind up this year.

Kids want a real one but i'm not sure if i can deal with the mess.

We need a new artificial one if we don't get a real one but i can't find a decent one at a good price.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by josh.p., post: 71712
    LOL- Do yankee candles do car air fresheners in the pine scent? It would be good to hang a pine tree one on the inside of an artificial tree, so that it smells like it's coming from the tree (might be quite hard to hide it though!)
    They do, they even come in Christmas decorations too.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Febreeze has a nice seasonal scent too. It's a pine scent, but not so overwhelming that you think you are in a forest. :D

I never thought of Yankee candle. I have a hard time with their shops. They make me sneeze like crazy. Too many scents all at once.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 71743
    They do, they even come in Christmas decorations too.
    That sounds good... perhaps I might convince my mum to get some of their decorations... I love pine scented things
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 71815
    Febreeze has a nice seasonal scent too. It's a pine scent, but not so overwhelming that you think you are in a forest. :D

I never thought of Yankee candle. I have a hard time with their shops. They make me sneeze like crazy. Too many scents all at once.

I have the same problem there and at Kirklands, Bath and Body Works, etc.

The beauty of Yankee Candle is that they will exchange any of their products.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh yeah, Bath and Body Works! And all those perfume stores and counters in places like Macy's and Bloomies!

I like the scent of bayberry candles for Christmas. They are kind of hard to find, but they remind me so much of my Aunt. Auld Lang Syne, ya' know? :sigh;

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    And my DGD works there (bath & body) while she is going to college. Wonder what will happen to her scents of smell?

Post Thanks / Like
    I love the Balasm and Cedar scent from Yankee Candles, it smells just a like a Christmas tree. It's my absolute favorite. :D

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast