Thread: Any restaurants open really late at disney?

Post Thanks / Like
    We wont be getting back one evening till around midnight, is anywhere open that late for food?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hmmmm...the food courts in the All Stars are open rather late, but not sure about midnight.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I think Planet hollywood at downtown disney used to be open till 2am or something weird like that? not sure if it is now
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Wasn't there a 24 place at the Contemporary?

Other than that, Dennys and Perkins offsite are 24 hours. Basic but it's food.

Post Thanks / Like
    You are hard pressed to find food onsite really late.

The value food courts stay open till midnight but the selections are very limited.

Contemporary's food court is supposed to be open all night, haven't been though.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 71554
    You are hard pressed to find food onsite really late.

The value food courts stay open till midnight but the selections are very limited.

Contemporary's food court is supposed to be open all night, haven't been though.
    Well the contemporary food court WAS the smallest I've ever seen anywhere. Seriously rubbish. It'll be interesting to see what the new one looks like though (will report back next month I guess!)
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith, post: 71556
    Well the contemporary food court WAS the smallest I've ever seen anywhere. Seriously rubbish. It'll be interesting to see what the new one looks like though (will report back next month I guess!)
    We saw the new one on Friday, though it wasn't open yet. It is where the Concourse Steakhouse used to reside.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    There is a place at the Dolphin that is open all night too.

Just my opinion, but I think disney needs to step up in the this area, especially with EMH in the evening. I don't know about you folks, but after a long park day it's nice to grab something to eat that didn't come out of a candy machine.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by foreverducky, post: 73829
    There is a place at the Dolphin that is open all night too.

Just my opinion, but I think disney needs to step up in the this area, especially with EMH in the evening. I don't know about you folks, but after a long park day it's nice to grab something to eat that didn't come out of a candy machine.
    Yeah, we really noticed that last December. We're night owls and tend to close the parks. With regular late park closing and EMH, we had to hustle to return to Pop Century before it closed so Lexie could get her evening slushie--or whatever ice-based drinks they have. We missed it a couple of nights--not a whimper from Lexie, although she was disappointed.

She keeps telling Leu (her grandmother) she wants to go back to Pop Century to stay. She doesn't need to go to the parks, just the resort! Methinks she had a good trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    I totally agree FD. Even during EMH, options can get pretty limited. You have to plan accordingly and if you don't know that food isn't going to be available then you are SOL.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!