Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: boys!

Post Thanks / Like
    so we all came from school drenched - we got changed and i hung the school clothes and coats up to dry.

The boys decided to go out and see how deep the puddle at the bottom of the garden is, the went out to play in the rain - that's fine, they were having fun and it's only a bit (well quite a lot actually!) of water

After 1/2 hour they decided they were cold and wet so they wanted to go to the local video/dvd/games store to rent a game or a dvd - that's ok, the ridden up there on their bikes. It's less than 5 minutes away.

*NOW*i will have to find the space to hang their other coats to dry and their trousers are now muddy and i'll have to wash those and try to find somewhere to dry them but i haven't got any room to dry them cos i'm still trying to dry all the other washing i 've had to do but can't put out on the line cos it's been raining so much....arrrrrrgh! :rolleyes008:

Post Thanks / Like
    Exactly the same here! :( I still have DH and DS's wet muddy trainers in our down stairs toilet from yesterdays baseball training, wet coats hanging over the bath and soaking school shoes and uniforms - now where do i put the washing I have done today?!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lisaw, post: 71584
    Exactly the same here! :( I still have DH and DS's wet muddy trainers in our down stairs toilet from yesterdays baseball training, wet coats hanging over the bath and soaking school shoes and uniforms - now where do i put the washing I have done today?!

arrrrrgh!

Post Thanks / Like
    I have two large clothes horses up in my laundry room full to the top plus two linen baskets full of clothes waiting to be washed. Throw the fact that I changed all the beds on Friday into the equation! I'm with you mumof2 - arrrrgh!

Post Thanks / Like
    to make it worse we're one room down and have been for months as we're redoing our living room. we stripped it right back to basics but we're nearly done - i said we HAVE to be back in there ny the end of the month.

so my living room furniture is crammed into the dining room and the dining room furniture is crammed into the conservatory which we use as the toy room/laundry room - it is also currently home to 2 overloaded clothes airers, i have coats hanging up in the hallway on the door frames and there are 2 wet jackets in ds14 room :rolleyes008: the place is a mess, i hope i don't get any unexpected visitors tonight!

Post Thanks / Like
    We don't have a tumble drier so in the winter our dining room is stacked with drying stuff at the best of time.

Today was wet. And I parked in town and stepped out of the car into 4 inches of water.

Post Thanks / Like
    i just want to see the bottom of the dirty washing basket at sometime in my life! :(

Post Thanks / Like
    Tumble dry!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Crayola DeVille, post: 71684
    Tumble dry!
    oh i know, but it'd cost a fortune in electricity - i usually pop stuff in when it's almost dry to fluff it up and soften it a bit

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mumof2, post: 71641
    i just want to see the bottom of the dirty washing basket at sometime in my life! :(

you wish
    lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast