Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Isafari's Disney History

Post Thanks / Like
    I am a fan of it gets you even thinking ,about (what has happened) history, then I am for it, Knights of the Round table, some of the great thinkers of the past. But then I am a history nut. What is the saying about if you don't remember ,what happened, you are just going to do it again???

Post Thanks / Like
    If you don't remember the past, you are destined to repeat it.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    That's the saying, Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Remember the past, or learn from the past? Without looking it up, I never can remember "famous" quotes!

But the sentiment is valid. Since we do not have a predictor of behavior (future behavior) the only way to guage what may happen is to study past behaviors. For a society, that means history. If we can't learn from what has gone before, and adjust our outlooks, our frames of reference, our ways of being in the world, then we will continue to make the same choices that lead to nearly the same consequences... unfortunately, we do seem destined to do that more than not. :sigh;

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12