Thread: Mickey Waffles - where to get them please

Post Thanks / Like
    Lisa loves Mickey waffles with Strawberries - avaliable every morning from the budgets and the moderates but sadly not the deluxes ( oh I know the hardship ) anyway followning the first chat about the holiday for a long time she became all mist eyed when talking about the waffles and not even talk of humungous rice krispy squares could snap her out of it

Is there anywhere else to buy waffles from

the little jobbies at the whispering canyon weren't quite up to it

Post Thanks / Like
    No Mickey Waffles at the deluxes

I will have to get my fill then the three days we are at POR!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    'Mickey Waffle served with Bacon or Sausage $10.99' - this is in a recent Grand Floridian Cafe menu.
    [CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    Not only are they near impossible to find in a deluxe (THANKS!!! MystikPiglit for tracking down one source!) but don't be lured into "Mickey" pancakes either.

The ones ordered at the end of August at Kona Cafe were simply three pancakes arranged on the plate to vaguely resemble a Mickey head. Not real 't't'all.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle