Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Candles

Post Thanks / Like
    I was at the Yankee Candle store and I saw a friend of mine there and she was buying a bunch of votives in all different scents and I asked her what her favorite was and she said she didn't a certain one, but she loves all the fruity ones.

I like clean fresh scents and the only fruity ones I like are lemon and mulberry (only at Christmas though). I can't tolerate the flowery smelly ones, they give me a headache :rolleyes008:

So, what's you favorite candle scent???

Post Thanks / Like
    Never had a Yankee candle so I wouldn't know what I'm missing
    However....clean and fresh scents in a candle....I'm thinking Mr Muscle etc :shocked025: Not my cup of tea

Post Thanks / Like
    i like the winter ones like spiced berry and cinnamon and pumpkin pie, they make it feel so homely

Post Thanks / Like
    ohhhhhh one of my very favorite things....Yankee Candles.

Well my very favorite scent in the whole world is Pineapple Paradise. They've retired it :mad: Luckily, they sometimes bring back those and you can purchase them. I bought all 5 they had last year.

Mike's favorite is Key Lime Pie. Again, they no longer make that one. I DID find some in the returning treasures section at the store and got them for him.

I tend to like fruity scents. I do not like the flowery or clean scents at all. Some of the food ones are ok. White Chocolate Mint at Christmas is DIVINE. I think they may not make that anymore either :(

Macintosh is an awesome scent if you like the way apples smell. It lasts a long time too. I tend to put a car jar in the car.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    oh I have YC coupon codes for people too. Not sure if you can use them in the UK though.

The scent story players are $10 on the website. The disks are buy 2, get 1 free. I didn't need to use a coupon.

There is a coupon code XF8112 for buy 2 jars, get 2 jars free. That is good till 11/30/08

There is also $10 off a $25 purchase with code A3L5HY good till 11/29/08.

I was able to use buy the scent story players and use the $10 off coupon last night.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    I like the fruity smells best, Macintosh is lovely and I like the pink grapefruit one as well. One of my favourites though is Fresh Cut Roses, it reminds me of making rose perfume from petals when I was little and selling it to my mum and my nan. :p015:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lisaw, post: 72342
    it reminds me of making rose perfume from petals when I was little and selling it to my mum and my nan. :p015:
    lol i used to do that!!

Post Thanks / Like
    OH one of my favourite subjects!

My current favourite (they change frequently!) is Beach Walk. I swear you can smell the surf! My all-time favourite after my current favourite is Clean Cotton. It used to be French Vanilla but I found that a little overpowering at times. I tend to go for the fresher, crisper scents as opposed to the sweet, heavy ones, I know what you mean about getting a headache Dorothy!

I'm itching to smell the Eggnog one! Has anyone smelt it yet?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Claire, post: 72345
    I'm itching to smell the Eggnog one! Has anyone smelt it yet?
    That sounds really......ick!!!!! Would hate my house to smell like eggnog I guess we all have different tastes eh!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Isafari, post: 72346
    That sounds really......ick!!!!! Would hate my house to smell like eggnog I guess we all have different tastes eh!
    I've no idea what Eggnog smells like! Is it bad?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast