Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Candles

Post Thanks / Like
    I have and LOVE Clean Cotton and Sunwashed Linen. I LOVE the coconut, leather and beach ones for the car. Not tried the baby powder one yet but think I would love that one.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Crayola DeVille, post: 72527
    I have and LOVE Clean Cotton and Sunwashed Linen. I LOVE the coconut, leather and beach ones for the car. Not tried the baby powder one yet but think I would love that one.
    Had a feeling you'd like leather...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Claire, post: 72531
    Had a feeling you'd like leather...
    :ashamed008: Do tell! :p

I like those too, but love the spicey ones like Cinamin Stick, a spiced apple smell is good in the fall too, over the holidays bayberry or Home for the Holidays scent, but our all time favorite has to be Fireside....sort of reminds you of a wood fire as we have gone to gas insert for our fireplace (not nearly as nice as our old wood fires, but a lot more convenient):p015:

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, from what everyone has said I think I would go for the floral or vanilla...maybe a fruity too Don't like the thought of Christmas ones...or cinamon. To me, a candle means relaxation.

Post Thanks / Like
    I love the Balasm Cedar during christmas time, but during any other time I love the fruit smells (like apples and oranges). I don't like any flowers....they give me a headache. I sometimes like the "water" smelling ones, but I don't think I'd like them in my house. :D

Post Thanks / Like
    I was in the Yankee candle store yesterday . I love the Gingerbread smell this year . Last year, it was the sparkling cinnamon & bayberry .
    Thanks for posting the coupon code, Johnie .

Post Thanks / Like
    You are most welcome!

I was in YC tonight too. They do not have my favorite Christmas scent, White Chocolate Mint. I am a jinx!!

I must have missed the gingerbread.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    I just got 2 medium candles Gingerbread & Christmas Cookie for $29.99 and $10.00 off with the code . Kim & Pat like Christmas Cookie , so theres another gift for $10.00 and I get my gingerbread candle . :D

Post Thanks / Like
    I spent $80 in Yankee candles last week . It was an outlet as well so came home with loads. Dh was really impressed as he has to carry them . I love gingerbread, cinnamon and sugar or coconut. I hate the flowery ones especially roses.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234