Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Our Magical WDW Adventure ~ Take 2 ~ May 2009

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by wickesy, post: 73792
    Own up Sammi, calculating all these figures - you're a secret maths genius aren't you?
    I wish :rolleyes008:

April 2009 ~ Our Magical WDW Adventure ~ Take 2 ~ New Pre Trip Report
    April 2008 ~ CSR & Villa; July 2006 ~ Port Orleans, Animal Kingdom Lodge and Miami; January 2005 ~ All Star Movies; July 1998 ~ I-drive and Fort Lauderdale
    :tiggersblinkie:
    DLP ~ 1993, 1995, 2001, NYE 2006, 2007, Halloween 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Great update now that you've sorted the accomodation, what are you going to be looking into next?

Post Thanks / Like
    Just caught up Sammi. Looks great but i need to read more so how about plan 6..................only joking Nick.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mInNiE, post: 73842
    Great update now that you've sorted the accomodation, what are you going to be looking into next?
    Well Ive got a plan to plan

Quote Originally Posted by Disneybumble, post: 73860
    Just caught up Sammi. Looks great but i need to read more so how about plan 6..................only joking Nick.
    I suppose I could add on an extra week and then I would have that to plan

April 2008 ~ CSR & Villa; July 2006 ~ Port Orleans, Animal Kingdom Lodge and Miami; January 2005 ~ All Star Movies; July 1998 ~ I-drive and Fort Lauderdale

Post Thanks / Like
    Re: Our Magical WDW Adventure ~ Take 2 ~ Pt. 7

The One Where The Magic Really Begins...
    ...Way Before We Even Get To WDW

To Make A Holiday Practically Perfect You Need To Have A Perfect Plan
    In Pursuit of the 'Perfect Plan' ~ A Little Help From Friends Can Go A Long Way

So now we have the 'Perfect Plan' for our accommodation. It might have taken a while, and a fair few attempts, but then again no-one said perfection was easy did they. But theres no rest for the obsessive planner, we now have the small matter of an itinerary to create ~ a Daily Plan, and of course, its got to be perfect. But in order for it to be as perfect as possible I want some help from my readers.

I am going to have a 'Subject of the Day' and for each one I want to hear your ideas, views and opinions on that subject to help me create the most amazing and magical plan ever. Come on, don't be shy

-----------------------

SUBJECT OF THE DAY ~ ONE:

The first subject is probably the most important, one that will have a major impact on our holiday and help determine if it will in fact be, the most Magical holiday ever. So what could this subject be I wonder...

:smiley4::sigs-cartoon-005::sigs-tv-010:
    :sigs-tv-003::smiley3:
    :bounce009:
    .... FOOD
    :bounce009:
    :smiley3::sigs-tv-003:
    :sigs-tv-010::sigs-cartoon-005::smiley4:

Of course, its FOOD. After all its one of our favorite parts of the holiday and this time we are more excited about the subject as we are on the dining plan... for 20 whole days. Thats 20 whole days of Disney food. So here is what I would like to know from you all:

What are you favorite Disney restaurants are and why?

What Disney restaurants really stand out for you for their -

• Food
    • Service

What 1 Disney restaurant would you not miss out on?

What Disney restaurant does the best steak?

What are your favorite non-Disney restaurants and why?

Post Thanks / Like
    Re: Our Magical WDW Adventure ~ Take 2 ~ Pt. 7

Come on guys, any ideas?

Post Thanks / Like
    Beaches and Cream , just the best burgers anywhere. And milkshakes
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    We really liked Artist Point at Wilderness Lodge in April. Food was great (although portions were a bit small), service was really good and as it was fairly quiet I think it would make a nice 'romantic meal' restaurant for the two of you. Bear in mind though that it will cost you two table service credits.

Off-site Sweet Tomatoes on I Drive/Kirkman Road has become a must do for us. You can fill up on the salad buffet alone but there is also the pasta and soups to enjoy.
    David

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Disneybumble, post: 74491
    Beaches and Cream , just the best burgers anywhere. And milkshakes
    Oh, Beaches and Cream, don't tempt me. We went last year and had the Kitchen Sink, just the 2 of us. It was sooooo embarrassing and soooo filling, I only managed about 3 spoonfuls. DBF on the other hand nearly polished it off. It was good though, especially the peanut sauce :p015:

Quote Originally Posted by wickesy, post: 74494
    We really liked Artist Point at Wilderness Lodge in April. Food was great (although portions were a bit small), service was really good and as it was fairly quiet I think it would make a nice 'romantic meal' restaurant for the two of you. Bear in mind though that it will cost you two table service credits.

Off-site Sweet Tomatoes on I Drive/Kirkman Road has become a must do for us. You can fill up on the salad buffet alone but there is also the pasta and soups to enjoy.
    Good to hear someone say Artist Point as this was one of the ones we really wanted to try. I haven't heard many reports though so its nice to hear that people like it. And TBH smaller portions may be good. On the DDP we will get starter, main and dessert and normally a main fills me. And I don't want to waste yummy food :p.

Funny you say Sweet Tomatoes, it was on our 'to try' list a few years ago. We got to the restaurant, after much grumbling from the men in the party, and unanimously turned right back around again. For some reason it just didn't appeal. Maybe one day though :p015:

Post Thanks / Like
    Any more ideas?

Come on guys I need your help

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast