Thread: Aw... our cat XXXXX

Post Thanks / Like
    Is lying on our sofa right now with her paws covering her eyes, she looks sooooooooo sweet like this. The only trouble is when she's awake she's quite a spikey little thing...

She's a rescue cat... the RSPCA neglected to tell us that she'd had several owners... they told us she'd had one owner... we found out it was several when we put her in the local cattery for the holidays... they knew her already and knew her several owners!

Post Thanks / Like
    awww bless, perhaps you can tame her with lots of TLC

Post Thanks / Like
    I love it when they do the whole cover their eyes with the paw thing!

Post Thanks / Like
    Well she's not as spikey as she used to be... think alot of it was nerves, but she's calmed down alot. She put us through hell for three weeks and we were at the end of our rope but somehow we hung on in there and she's calmed down alot and relaxed with us. She doesn't bite now only nips and it's playfully whereas before it wasn't. And she doesn't claw us to bits anymore, she bats us instead which is a whole lot better.

Post Thanks / Like
    My little cat has just been signed off by the vet. Don't know if you remember but she was run over the night Liam was mugged. Well after 1500 at the vet, two operations and 8 weeks in a cage. She is free. She is walking round the house looking like the proverbial cat who got the cream.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Aw 8 weeks in a cage X Did insurance not cover it?

Post Thanks / Like
    No thank God insurance did, But we had to pay upfront:(. With Tesco insurance and i have to say they have been superb. I put claim in last week and had the chq yesterday. Good service.
    In a cage for 8 wks was not fun. In the end she went on a bit of a dirty protest.:rolleyes008:
    She just wanted to get out. She was in the kitchen. And you could be sat down eating and a clump of litter would be thrown at you. She of course would and has denied all knowledge of litter throwing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]