Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: mickeys very merry christmas party

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Dorset UK
    Posts
    3,356
    Post Thanks / Like
    we went to MVMCP on monday night and i have to say if you get the chance to go DO it was spectacular we were allowed into the park at 4 and the evening is continued with shows parade and fireworks its so worth the visit

  2. #2
    Administrator keith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    20,859
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by daveann, post: 72885
    we went to MVMCP on monday night and i have to say if you get the chance to go DO it was spectacular we were allowed into the park at 4 and the evening is continued with shows parade and fireworks its so worth the visit
    Ive heard the fireworks have been cut short this year due to ongoing budget cuts, did you notice or were they as good as ever?
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com









  3. #3
    Administrator Wendy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    In Neverland
    Posts
    21,360
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can't wait until the 11th December when we go :207:









    If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne



    A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Dorset UK
    Posts
    3,356
    Post Thanks / Like
    the fireworks didnt seem any shorter they seemed to go on and on and on they were fabulous

    the cookies were real good too, there was cookies hot chocolate apple juice and apple pieces and you could go back as many times as you wanted

  5. #5
    Administrator keith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    20,859
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by daveann, post: 72904
    the fireworks didnt seem any shorter they seemed to go on and on and on they were fabulous

    the cookies were real good too, there was cookies hot chocolate apple juice and apple pieces and you could go back as many times as you wanted
    ooooo brilliant thanks :)

    Still havent booked it, I guess I should :D
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com









  6. #6
    Administrator Wendy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    In Neverland
    Posts
    21,360
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith, post: 72910
    ooooo brilliant thanks :)

    Still havent booked it, I guess I should :D
    Yes you should, so hop to it :D The 11th is a good night to go, you just don't know who you might bump into









    If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne



    A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Dorset UK
    Posts
    3,356
    Post Thanks / Like
    i would go every night i enjoyed it so much. The parade seemed to go on forever the strange thing was some of the trailors had essences coming from them, goofy's had a candy smell and the gingerbread men had that sent to it was magical

  8. #8
    Administrator keith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    20,859
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendy, post: 72913
    Yes you should, so hop to it :D The 11th is a good night to go, you just don't know who you might bump into
    You'll be gentle won't you?

    The 11th would actually be a good night

    I shall consult the keeper of the diary and see what she says :D
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com









  9. #9
    Administrator keith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    20,859
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by daveann, post: 72914
    i would go every night i enjoyed it so much. The parade seemed to go on forever the strange thing was some of the trailors had essences coming from them, goofy's had a candy smell and the gingerbread men had that sent to it was magical
    oooooo you're really getting me in the mood to go there now :D
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com









  10. #10
    Administrator Wendy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    In Neverland
    Posts
    21,360
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith, post: 72918
    You'll be gentle won't you?

    The 11th would actually be a good night

    I shall consult the keeper of the diary and see what she says :D
    Of course I will, I'll probably hide around the corner and watch before I pluck up the courage to come over :o

    We will be with the 3 children and our friends, I wouldn't wish the girls on you, nut having said that the 5 year old would have you eating out of her hand within 5 minutes

    I'm sure we can leave them to fend for themselves for a while, if you do decide to go that night :D









    If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne



    A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •