Less than 30 mins to go to launch

TV Link

Everyone needs a hug in the morning
    and one at the end of the day.
    As many as possible squeezed in between
    to keep lifes troubles at bay.

What’s another word for Thesaurus?

Post Thanks / Like
    Just came downstairs from watching in. I am so sorry I have no photos.

What a majestic and moving sight. It's like an ascending star. The entire horizon lights up brighter than you can imagine in the dark of the night. It pulses and gets brighter and brighter and suddenly the star bursts forth from the horizon, shimmering with a yellow white heat. It ascends, climbing higher and higher...until it disappears.

The cloud cover tonight caused a halo effect at one point. Incredible.

Safe journey for this last night launch of the shuttle. Safe journey.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.” ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm so jealous. I would love to see a launch.

Everyone needs a hug in the morning
    and one at the end of the day.
    As many as possible squeezed in between
    to keep lifes troubles at bay.

What’s another word for Thesaurus?

Post Thanks / Like
    It was the last night launch. I am just so happy to have made it home in time to see it.

LESS than five minutes later it started pouring rain here (it still is). How lucky was that?

I thought of you Shogun. I knew that if you were here, we'd have had some incredible photos. I've tried to take shots of the launch from my house before, and they just don't come out. I don't have the equipment for something like that.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.” ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    We were SO DISAPPOINTED. We were at Citrico's and this was the first time that we were ever in FL for a launch. Our waiter was telling us exactly where to be watching a launch time and wouldn't you know that the rain that held off ALL DAY picked exactly that time to start and we couldn't see a thing. :mad:

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix