Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 51

Thread: Hi All, New Here...

  1. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Grand Junction, Co
    Posts
    2,360
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Watchinherskip, post: 75899
    Ok, so where is my mind? That is the first thing I thought of too!

    Come sit next to me on the couch...we will talk...

    And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!



  2. #32
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    19
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyMistress, post: 75922
    Um... this is an INTRO thread not a chitchat thread... please stay on topic...

    thanks...
    oye... seriously all... read my qoute...

  3. #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Grand Junction, Co
    Posts
    2,360
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oye...seriously...relax.

    And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!



  4. #34
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    16,476
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyMistress, post: 75922
    Um... this is an INTRO thread not a chitchat thread... please stay on topic...

    thanks...
    we tend to chat around here and frequently get off topic.












    I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

  5. #35
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    19
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 75931
    we tend to chat around here and frequently get off topic.
    ok well... I just didn't know if the mods or admins allow that on an Intro thread is all...

    Sorries...

  6. #36
    Administrator Tink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    15 minutes (or so) North of WDW
    Posts
    27,855
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Disney Mistress.

    You will find that we are an incredibly friendly bunch here. We do tend to diverge off and back on topic within the same thread quite often. All of us here are 'guilty' of that from time to time.

    I'm certain you didn't mean to come across sharply, however it could be interpreted that way. :) No one who has taken the time to post to your welcoming thread has meant any disrespect of your choosing to join the forums. :)

    Thank you for understanding that we are a silly bunch and will go off topic from time to time. (And almost always, within a few posts come back around to being on topic without redirection).






    Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

    "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

  7. #37
    Administrator Tink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    15 minutes (or so) North of WDW
    Posts
    27,855
    Post Thanks / Like
    We try not to over-moderate out members (as well as our own) exuberance. :)






    Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

    "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

  8. #38
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    19
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 75950
    Hello Disney Mistress.

    You will find that we are an incredibly friendly bunch here. We do tend to diverge off and back on topic within the same thread quite often. All of us here are 'guilty' of that from time to time.

    I'm certain you didn't mean to come across sharply, however it could be interpreted that way. :) No one who has taken the time to post to your welcoming thread has meant any disrespect of your choosing to join the forums. :)

    Thank you for understanding that we are a silly bunch and will go off topic from time to time. (And almost always, within a few posts come back around to being on topic without redirection).
    Yea, read my last post and I did apologize and wrote what I thought

  9. #39
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    16,476
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyMistress, post: 75949
    ok well... I just didn't know if the mods or admins allow that on an Intro thread is all...

    Sorries...
    No need to apologize. As Tink said, we are all guilty of going off topic but we do get back on board eventually.

    So, do you live near Disney?












    I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

  10. #40
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    19
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 75954
    No need to apologize. As Tink said, we are all guilty of going off topic but we do get back on board eventually.

    So, do you live near Disney?
    um, I am currently 3 hrs away from Disney but...

    as soon as we sell our house... I will be moving and will be only 45 to an 1hr away...

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •