Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Wouldn't it be great....

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    North East England
    Posts
    13,495
    Post Thanks / Like
    ..... if you could buy all of the WDW parades and shows on a DVD. Even if I had to buy a seperate DVD for each parade and show, I'd do it.

    I know SW have a DVD of Believe and hopefully they will follow with Blue Horizons and Clyde & Seamore.

    Would you buy them?

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Billericay,Essex, UK
    Posts
    11,340
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Isafari, post: 76062
    ..... if you could buy all of the WDW parades and shows on a DVD. Even if I had to buy a seperate DVD for each parade and show, I'd do it.

    I know SW have a DVD of Believe and hopefully they will follow with Blue Horizons and Clyde & Seamore.

    Would you buy them?
    no i have them
    Mick

    Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008



  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    North East England
    Posts
    13,495
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ukwdwnut, post: 76064
    no i have them
    I'd still buy them. I have my own recordings of a lot of the parades and shows but would buy professional copies.

  4. #4
    Administrator keith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    21,122
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would too
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com







  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Grand Junction, Co
    Posts
    2,360
    Post Thanks / Like
    That would be the only way I would watch them!

    And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!



  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bastrop, Texas
    Posts
    906
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh nice idea....so Isa...when you gonna make them? Hmmmmm???
    People who say money doesn't buy happiness...don't know where to shop!





  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Billericay,Essex, UK
    Posts
    11,340
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Isafari, post: 76067
    I'd still buy them. I have my own recordings of a lot of the parades and shows but would buy professional copies.
    yeah id buy them too i guess i did like the sea world one of believe, it had sooooooooo much else on the disc, i enjoyed the part whre they showed you how they trained the whales over time, remember
    Mick

    Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008



  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    North East England
    Posts
    13,495
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BevW, post: 76235
    Oh nice idea....so Isa...when you gonna make them? Hmmmmm???
    Erm........I said professional

    Quote Originally Posted by ukwdwnut, post: 76241
    yeah id buy them too i guess i did like the sea world one of believe, it had sooooooooo much else on the disc, i enjoyed the part whre they showed you how they trained the whales over time, remember
    yep, it was great viewing and I'll watch it quite often.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    West Virginia
    Posts
    709
    Post Thanks / Like
    There is this guy on ebay that sells a lot of dvd's of park attractions. I bought one awhile back, actually two...one was from Disneyland & I forget the other one (we lost them in the house fire) but i saved him as a 'favorite' seller & just the other day I actually went in & looked at his auctions. I cannot remember if he had parades or not but ifyou want i can send you his link. As i recall, the stuff I got was good quality. I know it's still not professional but some people are quite good at this...way better than i am at least, lol.
    [SIGPIC]The Family![/SIGPIC]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •