Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ARGGHHHHHHH

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith, post: 76337
    Then there's the BMW dealership that sold me one car and tried to give me the same model but a lower spec one on the actual day ;) "really? leather seats you say? nav system? alloy wheels? no sir we've never had one of those in stock here I think you must be mistaken" -- as the one I'd bought with all the fancy bits was backing up behind him into the one of the showroom bays
    OMG! I would have taken the one I bought then the next day all hell would break loose!

Post Thanks / Like
    Well done Josh!!! I'm dealing with a similar situation at the moment...I purchased a new camera through one of Amazon's partners and have sent it back twice now...once for lens failure and the second time for screen problems...luckily, I've had brilliant customer service both times, though it's still a massive pain to have to invest so much time and energy into something you just wish would work.

Good on you that you got it sorted!! On to bigger and better, mate!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks guys, got a BRILL deal on a J120, was under 100, and it has 5x optical zoom, a 3" screen, and is much more aesthetically pleasing than the f50.
    The pics are just as good as on my F50, too!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    cool glad you got a new one in the end josh.....i agree with keith you are really lucky getting your money back could easily have been sent to fuji for examination :)
    happy snappin, where are the photos then eh come on your slakkin mate lol
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123