Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ARGGHHHHHHH

Post Thanks / Like
    I am in SUCH a bad mood with Fujifilm and Tesco!
    I bought a fujifilm f50 sometime in September... in October the screen suddenly broke for no reason (The glass didn't crack but the LCD crystals exploded)
    Yesterday, I was taking photos of the tortoises and the flash wasn't working.. I turned the flash on and it went POP and now my flash doesn't work.

I phoned Fuji who said I should phone Tesco and ask for a refund, as it's the 2nd time somethings happened and I said I was not happy with the quality of this model of camera, therefore I wanted a refund.

I was on the phone to Tesco for about an hour last night trying to get an answer... finally got one and asked to be forwarded to the electrical department... "Okay... just hold on" *Josh listens to silly music for 5 mins*
    "I'm sorry they aren't answering the phone, I'll give you their direct number"

So I rang the direct number and they kept picking the phone up and putting it down- I could hear the crackle and general store noise and then beeeeeeeeeep "Okay... they're busy... I'll ring them back in half an hour"

Repeat this scenario until I finally call it a day and give up. I tried again this morning and they just aren't answering.

I am just going to go down to the store today and ask for a refund and not leave till I get one.

Why am I always on the recieving end of bad customer service?
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    mmmm dont sound good does it josh....make sure you get a refund too
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    I am now on the phone to Tescos... only they aren't answering... the daft woman picked up the phone and started to dial another number, I could hear the beeping of her. Then I heard a conversation about how the phone isn't working.

Annoyed doesn't come into it.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe there is something wrong with the phone on their end. I had that happen one time. People could hear me, but I couldn't hear them.

Regardless, go down there. Negotiations always are best done face to face. Insist on a new camera if you like. If you are there you can select it and go home.

Good luck. Frustrating to have equipment that doesn't work. :(

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Just got off the phone, so long as I have a reciept they will refund me for it :D
    They must be having trouble with their phones, whilst I was rining she picked up the phone and tried to ring the bromborough store, almost as is if it I where listening in (Similar to when someone is having a phone call in your house, if you pick up another phone you can listen in).
    Just waiting for Dad to get in and then we're going to Tesco
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Post Thanks / Like
    Good then! Nice to know they weren't being mean or incompetent, eh? Might want to mention their phone issues to them though. Sometimes employees don't realize it's a true problem.

Good luck to you!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I officially hate Tesco more than ever.

Went into the store and explained, was met by a face that looked like a slapped booty.

"Have you phone our helpline"
    "Yes, they refered me to fujifilm who refered me to phone in store"
    "So did you phone the helpline or not?"
    "Yes, like I explained, they refered me to fuji and then to here"
    "So you didn't get a reference number?"
    "No, they said I didn't need them for fujifilm"
    "Well they're lying, I don't know why they told you that, you need to phone the helpline and get your details to give you a reference number"

At this point she gives me the phone and wants me to stand in the front of the queue waiting on hold for this stupid helpline

After being on hold for literally 30 minutes (I checked the clock and made a note) the line goes dead. The woman rings back and puts me on hold for a further 10 minutes.

"Hello tesco helpline"
    "Hi, I bought a fujifilm camera in septermber and after a number of Faults I want to return it, I am instore at the moment and have been told to ask for a reference number"
    "oh.. we don't give reference numbes for Fujis, they should be able to give you a refund, please put the advisor on the line"
    My advisor is busy so I pass the phone to the lady on the next desk.
    "Oh yes, she's right, you don't need one, who said that you did?"
    "The lady down there"
    "Oh, I'll have to have a word with her"

After a lengthly chat it turned out I didn't need a reference number and that the best part of an hour I'd just spent on the phone was wasted

The woman who I delt with last was really apologetic and I'm very satisfied with her customer service. The other lady, as far as I'm concerned needs to find another job. She was rude, ignorant, spoke down to me, and didn't even have the right knowledge to do the job!!

At least I have my money back now... anyone wanna reccomend a good camera?
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by josh.p., post: 76313
    At least I have my money back now... anyone wanna reccomend a good camera?
    Sure... what budget?
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    I have 134 exactly (It was 3140 but I just bought a thermometer for my hibernation fridge.
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Post Thanks / Like
    well it's a little over budget but http://direct.tesco.com/q/R.203-0195.aspx

is quite nice
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast