Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tink

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm starting to think you are posting waaay too much

Are you having enough fun? Are you taking enough pictures

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL! It's pretty cold here Shellyamc, so we are indoors more than we expected to be. I've taken a number of photos.

I imagine after tomorrow when we set sail, you'll hear very little (or nothing at all!) from me. :D

We're watching Lady and the Tramp right now. :spring: Herself has never seen it!!!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh ok!! I thought you had already set sail so I was a bit worried about that.

We love you dearly and miss you, but we don't want your amazing holiday to pass you by while you are here with us

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL! No chance! :D

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Are you on a ship or have I missed something? lol

Post Thanks / Like
    We are in Vero Beach right now, headed for Port Everglades tomorrow. We'll sail from there.

Post Thanks / Like
    Never watched Lady and The Tramp?! So glad that's been sorted now!

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL. Nope, can you imagine? Well, it's been seen now. Cute little movie, isn't it?

When our Seth visits he always looks at a Disney book we have for him. It has a two page spread of Lady and the Tramp. Whenever he gets to that page I sing "Bella Notte" (not a pretty thing, mind just one of those funny family moments)... anyway, Herself wanted to see where that came from and there you have it! :D

We watched Ratatouille too. Can't say I was charmed by that one. I tried, but hoards of rats in the kitchen just don't do it for me. :(

Post Thanks / Like
    Ah Lady and The Tramp...lovely!!

Was not a fan of Rataicky either...I don't *do* rats thankyouverymuch.

We saw Mary Poppins last night on Broadway...I was surprised by how much of the movie I'd forgotten...I guess I've never seen it as an adult, so to do so took on a much different meaning for me....

And for the record, the special effects were just phenomenal.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON VOYAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    We're on board! Due to set sail in a couple of hours. Cloudy, with some sun and breezy. Herself has on a jacket!

Will check in with you when I can. Take care now everyone and have a wonderful week.

Fantastic to hear Mary Poppins was great, Becca!!!!

Dia is Mhuire dhuit!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast