View Poll Results: Which burrito joint is your favorite?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chipotle Mexican Grill

3 75.00%
  • Qdoba

0 0%
  • Moe's Southwestern Grill

1 25.00%
  • Other

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Big Burrito Joints

Post Thanks / Like
    These seem to be the new thing in the US. Not sure if you guys have them in the UK.

They all sell burritos that are as my big as my head (seriously, these things are HUGE), they make it in front of you ala Subway.

Which one is your favorite? Mine is Chipotle. It is always hot and makes my mouth feel like it is on fire but it is sooooo yummy. I am not wasting my money at the other 2 places again.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    I have to say that I do enjoy Moe's, but don't enjoy the welcoming committee there. Their cheese sauce is fantastic and I love their chicken meat. I just wish they had a few more choices to put on their nachos.

Post Thanks / Like
    My sister raves about Moe's. I've been once and it was so bland. I must have ordered wrong. I just tried Qdoba tonight.....bland again.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    In Valporaiso Indiana there was a very authentic place that was fantastic. They had homemade everything. Yum.

Post Thanks / Like
    Now we've got tons of great Mexican restaurants around here. The ones listed above are the chain places. Do you have an authentic place like that?

Post Thanks / Like
    Since my diet I have been wearing my eatery blinders. I did see however (when I peeked around) the Chipotle place here, no Moe's and there appears to be another authentic place just down the road from me, but I haven't tried it. I love Mexican food.

Post Thanks / Like
    There is a Chipolte and a Qdoba near us, but we've never been in one. We tend to avoid chains for the most part. We have a couple of little holes in the wall that are authentic Mexican, which we prefer.

So, Johnie...are these places mostly a take-out joint (since you said ala Subway)? I always thought they were more of a sit down place.

"Always take a banana to a party." :banana1:

Post Thanks / Like
    They do have tables to eat in. We usually get it to go. Even though they are chains, Chipotle has a lot of Hispanic people working there. I always take that as a good sign. The guacomole is very good.

They make the burrito or whatever right there in front of you,a ssembly line style like Subway. They are pretty much just burritos. Though they will put it in a bowl and make it a salad too. I think they have tacos but I've never gotten them.

Post Thanks / Like
    I know with Moes you can sit and eat or take with you. :D

Post Thanks / Like
    Chipotle makes the BIGGEST and BEST Burrito I have ever seen.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast