Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Who's finished their christmas shopping

Post Thanks / Like
    I need to buy for my dad but will wait till closer to Christmas since he always buys stuff for himself. Everyone else is pretty much done. I am taking the Christmas cards to Kentucky with me and will mail them next week.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by daveann, post: 77109
    just been to toys r us and i now hate shopping it was a nightmare forgot what shopping for toys was like....................... only got a few more to get
    Poole or Southampton?

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have one present I bought ages ago but other than that haven't started. I suppose I should ask DH what he wants.....
    Next trip - Bali! (March 2015)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Claire, post: 77173
    Poole or Southampton?
    Poole i was brave and found it with the help of sat nav

Post Thanks / Like
    Surely you jest. I have barely started.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    See this thread had me awake at 2.30a.m. Well also some teenagers having a row down the road. Anyways i got up and made lists and more lists. I have a few bits but hardly much.
    We were so worried and really still are about DH job, that i haven't been spending. But it's payday tomorrow and i just wanted to make sure he does get paid.
    So on Friday we are off to kickstart the economy. He has the day off and we have lists to follow.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    I've started but got a way to go! Only bought for my mother so far and got one thing for my father! Still need to do my brother, Alun, Alun's mother brother and sister-in-law going to have a look this weekend in Cardiff, it'll be chaos but I love Christmas shopping !!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by daveann, post: 77109
    just been to toys r us and i now hate shopping it was a nightmare forgot what shopping for toys was like....................... only got a few more to get
    Oooh you're brave. I never go into a Toys R Us after the end of September. Scary...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn, post: 77236
    Oooh you're brave. I never go into a Toys R Us after the end of September. Scary...
    my 2 are to old for toys r us but Dave's son isnt so i needed to explore the lego as he wants star wars lego. the parents are worse than the kids i got rammed with a trolly but i was stood still and hadnt moved oh well bring on December

Post Thanks / Like
    Starting today. Is it too grandiose to have dreams of being finished by the weekend?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast