Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Missed You All

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry i've not been around much lately but i've been feeling pretty crap.

I'm still waiting for my op date and it's really getting me down.No point in phoning them as they said i probably wouldn't hear until December.

Work has been pretty stressful too which is a shame as i usually love my job and it's normally so nice in school this time of year.

Been to the doctor's today and have been signed off with labyrinthitus again and i'm being tested for anaemia.
    Not sure if my symptoms are due to stress over work or me subconsciously worrying about the op.Not sure either if i'm feeling crap because of the op nature and what needs doing or if stress is playing up my IBS.
    So tired and low at the moment a week off will do me good and i can get cards written and presents wrapped.
    May even pop on here for a chat.

Jack is poorly too with a cough that he's had for 5 weeks and is back at the doctor's again tonight.He's had so much on his plate what with all the sport he does,play rehearsals most nights,paper round and homework.

The only one coping well is Robyn and she's managing to get A's in coursework,help me around the house,sell school play tickets in her lunch hour and get homework done.She my little star.

We are looking forward to a weekend away with friends next week and can't wait to relax over Xmas.The tree is going up at the weekend so we have something to cheer us up.

Anyway sorry if i've missed anything major.I've not ignored it i just haven't been able to get on much to read.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Aww sorry to hear you are having a rough time at the moment hun . Keep thinking of your wonderful holiday you will be having next year, it will keep you going

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry you're feeling low.

As for the hospital appointment, make a nuisance of yourself, phone up the consultant's secretary and ask her exactly where you are on the list, I'm assuming it's Derriford you're going to and 8 times out of 10 they are helpful and will tell you Just be friendly and tell her how you feel, how it's getting you down Hopefully she can tell you where you are or find out and call you back.

Did you also know that if your GP contacts them on a regular basis chasing it for you they will move you up the list quicker, not fair I know but it happens.

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry you are feeling so poorly Teresa. Hope you get some news soon on when your op is going to take place.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Just one more bump Teresa...you can get thru it...huge hugs!!

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry you are feeling yuk and work is stressfull

Fingers crossed for that date every soon

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry to hear you are feeling poorly.

I know just how you feel right now,only just got over the flu which i had about a month ago,now i am just getting over the dreaded tummy bug thats doing its rounds.So feeling pretty crap myself right now.

Hope you hear about your op pretty soon.

Take care.
    wDisneySecrets.com Ticker

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry DB. Phone the hospital and pester.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Awwww, hun xoxoxo

So sorry things are in the toilet for you right now...please know that all of us here are thinking of you and wishing you loads and loads of wonderful things to come your way.

Here's a bit of to help ease the way....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast