Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: I think we need a bigger tree...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 78411
    That's one huge toy.

Local amusement park? Enchanted Forest?

He was actually thinking Great Escape in Lake George. They are adding quite a bit more to the park next year and they are even going to open up for the holidays and have things going on, so he is pretty excited.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh! That would be really nice! Haven't been to Lake George in years and years. Always loved that area. Never went to Great Escape. :spring:

It's a bit of a distance though, yes? I mean it's not a day trip, surely?

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 78574
    Oh! That would be really nice! Haven't been to Lake George in years and years. Always loved that area. Never went to Great Escape. :spring:

It's a bit of a distance though, yes? I mean it's not a day trip, surely?
    Yes, it is always a day trip for us It takes us about an hour and a half to an hour and 45 minutes to get there.

Post Thanks / Like
    Aw bless his heart XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh. That's not nearly as far as it used to be for me. Good then!!! That would be a wonderful gift for all of you.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Congratulations! We saw it some years ago and it was fantastic! I'm sure you will love it :D

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Well there are still a few weeks before Christmas! I'm sure his mind will change again

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lisaw, post: 78726
    Congratulations! We saw it some years ago and it was fantastic! I'm sure you will love it :D
    Just to say that post from me above is on the wrong thread I wondered where it had gone it was supposed to be on maincoonlovers post about Chitty Chitty Bang Bang I haven't gone completely off my rocker

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lisaw, post: 79154
    Just to say that post from me above is on the wrong thread I wondered where it had gone it was supposed to be on maincoonlovers post about Chitty Chitty Bang Bang I haven't gone completely off my rocker

I didn't even see it before I posted mine! That didn't really fit, did it?

Post Thanks / Like
    Lisaw, I did wonder when you'd been to northern NY state! :D It's a loooonnnnng way from WDW!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast