Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Am i being cross for no reason

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mainecoon lover, post: 77648
    Thankyou all . I am still so cross and boy do they know it. I am just going to have a nice day and actually enjoy Beth opening her presents. The family normally get to do this with her whilst i am rushing around not this year. I feel drained from it all but dh has promised me a brownie and hot chocolate from Starbucks as he passes it on the way home.
    Sounds perfect and I agree, good for you!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh this is a huge positive for you hun XXXXXX A stress free day! perfect!

Post Thanks / Like
    Excellent idea!

And your DH is a good man!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks all you really are a great bunch

Post Thanks / Like
    you're so not being silly. I'd be fuming...but we won't go there!
    Just enjoy your day...nice QUIET peaceful...no cleaning up. no expense, no GRRR day!
    People who say money doesn't buy happiness...don't know where to shop!

Post Thanks / Like
    I would be miffed at the effort I had gone to being wasted, but once over that, I would be jumping for you.

Finally a year when your day is around you guys and your daughter (shame DH has to work) but that happens to me too every other year, and DD and I kick back chill out and do our thing, and then when he comes home, we all relax together, and then we do the xmas dinner thing another day when he is off.

Have a wonderful girlie bonding day..... it will be great.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm actually really excited for you Michelle, a total chill out day - wonderful! Just imagine, your favourite food, a relaxing day with only yourselves to think about......they've probably done you a favour 'cos now you don't have any more of that planning stuff to do! Just make the most of it and enjoy yourselves!

We're having a different day this year too!

We're out for Christmas Lunch with the inlaws on Christmas eve, brunch on Christmas morning as DH is working at 2.30pm, (not cooking a big Christmas dinner that day)

My family is coming Christmas Day Tea then we're out early Boxing Day for a walk followed by a pub lunch.....I'm really looking forward to doing something different.....and no christmas dinner to cook - hurrah!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mumof2, post: 77931
    I'm actually really excited for you Michelle, a total chill out day - wonderful! Just imagine, your favourite food, a relaxing day with only yourselves to think about......they've probably done you a favour 'cos now you don't have any more of that planning stuff to do! Just make the most of it and enjoy yourselves!

We're having a different day this year too!

We're out for Christmas Lunch with the inlaws on Christmas eve, brunch on Christmas morning as DH is working at 2.30pm, (not cooking a big Christmas dinner that day)

My family is coming Christmas Day Tea then we're out early Boxing Day for a walk followed by a pub lunch.....I'm really looking forward to doing something different.....and no christmas dinner to cook - hurrah!
    Sounds a good christmas to me. I am now looking forward to no stress. I can get up in the morning and not rush or worry. Dh has said this is how it should be every year now. He says we have been doing it for to long and that with Beth getting older its all to much. He says they all have to deal with their own christmas from now on. To be honest it sounds good to me .
    I am still cross with them especially his uncle as apparently he never intended on coming with us to begin with

Post Thanks / Like
    well i think your DH is right (even if he didn't let you watch the x-factor last week!) i understand you're still cross - i would be too but just let them get on with it and enjoy yourself sweetie

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mumof2, post: 78154
    well i think your DH is right (even if he didn't let you watch the x-factor last week!) i understand you're still cross - i would be too but just let them get on with it and enjoy yourself sweetie
    I will do . Thanks hun .

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast